Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Been to Mexico but didn't like it...

I have been to Mexico 2 times for about 2 weeks each way way down deep into the country, way out in the boonies, in 1996 and 1998.

Did not like it a bit. Also noticed that everybody in that little whistle-stop had a job.

Also, noticed: Pew hispanic center's poll on why illegal aliens from Mexico come over here illegally:

95% of illegal alien mexicans were gainfully employed in Mexico and quit their jobs to come illegally to the U.S. to get new jobs over here.

So much for starving families in Mexico and no work in Mexico.

[edited for spelling corrections]

I've been to Juarez several times and once to Tiajuana. I didn't see anyone wandering around looking like they didn't have a job or enough food to eat. I have, however, driven on the American side of the border and seen the clapboard and cardboard houses some live in. I get the impression those "houses" are some sort of jumping off point to flee across the border at the first opportunity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen, JuniusJnr. I read all the time and hear Bush all the time, saying there are "jobs Americans won't do". These are supposedly people who have no jobs in Mexico and can't find any work in Mexico and they have to feed their families in Mexico, who are supposedly STARVING.

I have news for them and anybody who reads this post. They quit JOBS in Mexico to come over here to steal our good-paying jobs out of PURE GREED. They are working over there and FEEDING their families over there and they have a roof over their head. They come over here because they get greedy and selfish and envious of the prosperity of us Americans. They get greedy to have that shiny new red truck for the men, new clothes, fancy new house, etc. Then they go back to Mexico and show off and brag to the other mexicans who stayed behind and it makes them want to come here too.

I repeat, they do NOT come over here from Mexico because they cannot find work and because their families are starving. Their families are NOT starving and there IS work and they have jobs, but the open-borders lobby doesn't want anyone to suspect because if anybody suspects then nobody will have sympathy for these illegal aliens and then they won't get amnesty, etc. These illegal aliens from Mexico QUIT THEIR JOBS IN MEXICO to come over here to steal us Americans GOOD-PAYING JOBS which pay 5 times or more what they pay in Mexico. They can make in 1 day here what they make in 1 week in Mexico. This is why my ex-husband came over here; just to make money, because, said he, he knew that he could make in 1 day here what he would make in 1 week in Mexico.

I could say a lot more but I will stop here.

QUIT THEIR JOBS IN MEXICO to come over here to steal us Americans GOOD-PAYING JOBS which pay 5 times or more what they pay in Mexico.
    Unfortunately, they don't seem to stop to think that it costs five times as much to live here. And that is where the conflict arises and they wind up asking for social assistance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

True, JuniusJnr. What I know about illegal alien mexicans and central americans...I could spend days and days telling you what I know.

I will admit this but I will name no names...I have an ex-inlaw over here legally on a tourist visa who is working illegally, off the books, under the table, for CASH only, and not paying any taxes that I know of. I could say more but I think I have said too much.

Anyway, I enjoy reading all these posts. I am for obeying the laws on immigration and immigrating LEGALLY.

Junius, GREAT reply to that anchor baby Kokiz!

You know everytime I hear Bush say the ever popular phrase that illegals are doing the jobs that no American will do, I feel like I turn into the BIG, GREEN INCREDIBLE HULK with my clothes shredding as I suddenly emerge from a regular person.........GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Well, in these parts, Americans did do the jobs before the human tsunami of cheap labor. This crap about us not doing jobs is just that: CRAP! There are unemployed citizens who can't find jobs.

IF this "road to citizenship" ever pans out and I don't expect it will in my lifetime, what will the illegal employers do then? Will these people (who will then be citizens) continue to work for slave labor wages? Not a chance. They'll then take to the streets DEMANDING pay increases just like they're now DEMANDING citizenship.

I would rather see those here illegally sent packing and have prices increase so Americans can take these jobs at a livable wage. I'm sick and tired of my tax dollar being spent to subsidize all the freebies of illegals. I'm more than willing to pay 3-5 cents more a pound for vegetables or chicken. Even if prices doubled (which wouldn't be the case since labor is such a small percentage of the cost of getting the product to stores) it would be well worth it.

I'd rather see the cost of what's going into my grocery bags go up rather than see my hard-earned tax dollar and the USA being sucked down the drain.

KokizGuerrero
    Well, heck welcome to ALIPAC, I hope you will find your visits here challenging as well as enlightening. May I suggest you start with oh say 12 or 14 hours of Lou Dobbs.

Good point, Charles

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast