Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Chicago Mayor Emanuel Touts Social Services for Illegal Aliens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chicago Mayor Emanuel Touts Social Services for Illegal Aliens

by JOHN BINDER
    22 May 2017
    Chicago, IL

Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s administration in Chicago launched a pro-immigration, pro-foreign refugee campaign designed to help get newcomers to the U.S. on public services.

The ‘One Chicago’ campaign is designed to “facilitate access” of public services to foreign refugees, legal and illegal immigrants.

“One Chicago is more than a campaign; it is a statement of faith,” Emanuel said of the campaign in a statement. “Chicago, like America, is not just a place on a map, but a set of ideals and values carried on through generations of immigrants, migrants, and refugees who came to Chicago in search of a better life for themselves and their families.”

The campaign highlights the city’s legal defense fund, in which illegal immigrants can receive taxpayer-funded attorneys in order to fight deportation orders in immigration courts. The organization the city has teamed up with to help illegal immigrants and foreign refugees is the Resurrection Project, which is vehemently opposed to any reforms or halts on immigration.

The efforts by Emanuel to further obstruct cooperation with the Trump Administration and Attorney General Jeff Sessions on immigration issues come just as the City has refused to reverse its sanctuary status for illegal immigrants.

The Resurrection Project has praised Emanuel’s sanctuary policies, writing months ago “We applaud Mayor Emanuel on his firm decision to stand by our community, taking the appropriate measures to guarantee that Chicago remains a welcoming city, where freedom and respect for immigrants –no matter their origin – are still upheld.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...llegal-aliens/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Holy crap! how do idiots like this get elected? You have to wonder how the voters feel about totally supporting invaders?

Rahm Emanuel: Dreamers Are ‘Part of the Chicago Family’ — Illegal Immigrants Are ‘Wel

Rahm Emanuel: Dreamers Are ‘Part of the Chicago Family’ — Illegal Immigrants Are ‘Welcome Here’

by PAM KEY
    28 May 2017

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.” Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said immigrants who come here illegally and their children were “part of the Chicago family.”

Emanuel said, “The kids who go to our schools, the dreamers, all the kids, we have 140 languages spoken in our schools. Those kids and their families are frightened. And it’s incumbent as a city, whether you’re from Ireland or India, Poland or Pakistan, Mexico or Moldova, where my grandfather came from, those children are part of the Chicago family. And their parents are doing working incredibly hard. They sacrifice, they struggle so their kids could not only come to a place called America but specifically, Chicago. And I think Chicago will always represent the promise of America, If you believe that tomorrow can be better than today, you are welcome here.”

He added, “It not just being a sanctuary city it’s being a welcoming city.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...rants-welcome/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Perhaps Chicago needs bodies no matter what their citizenship status.

Chicago only major U.S. city to lose population from 2015 to 2016

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    I hate Rahm Emanuel. Every time I see him talking on the News about protecting illegals, I just want to reach into the tv and choke him. Or punch him in the mouth. Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have left this hell hole Chicago for a better place. I can't take it here anymore.

With Chicago's murder rate, no wonder they lose population and it is true, our major cities are being filled up with illegals. Cheap labor, business profiting by more consumers - doesn't matter that taxpayers, city, state, federal pay for their existence.

It bothers me that Philadelphia was a designated dumping ground for illegals and the New York immigrant chinese knew before we did they were coming. They were running all around buying up properties to become landlords. @'03.

To see our taxpayer funded parks/recreation fields renovated to be soccer fields that are filled with illegals - it is sickening. Of course a generator running TACO truck nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    With Chicago's murder rate, no wonder they lose population and it is true, our major cities are being filled up with illegals. Cheap labor, business profiting by more consumers - doesn't matter that taxpayers, city, state, federal pay for their existence.

It bothers me that Philadelphia was a designated dumping ground for illegals and the New York immigrant chinese knew before we did they were coming. They were running all around buying up properties to become landlords. @'03.

To see our taxpayer funded parks/recreation fields renovated to be soccer fields that are filled with illegals - it is sickening. Of course a generator running TACO truck nearby.
    Yeah, it IS sickening artist. And like I said above, I'd like to punch Rahm Emanuel in his ugly face for helping to make Chicago a s***hole by protecting these invaders.

I figured Chicago was pretty much the last stop for illegals from south of the border. I figured that the east coast was too far for them. Now you're starting to worry me. But I'm sure that there aren't nearly even a fraction of illegals on the east coast that are here in Chicago. I know that on the news they always say that Chicago has the biggest illegal alien population from Mexico outside of the southwest. When I do find my final destination in the NYC area, you can bet your sweet ass I'm going to be as active as possible to help get them deported. I sure as hell don't want them following me out there. Enough is enough with these people. They need to stay in their own damn country.

Most live in urban areas, more restaurants, cleaners needed, hotels, etc. Farm states have a different scenario. It is a big trade off - want the tempo of modern but, like the street beggars for change, illegals go where the populace is and drug cartels go everywhere.

As one can see from the below DEA map of mexican drug cartel area, the reality is not pretty and ALL ILLEGALS CONTRIBUTE TO THIS! They allow them to operate - the sanctuary city words of we want them to report crime - well report the drug cartels - has there been one instance of that? Most illegals gained passage to USA thru the cartels. They owe them.
    Last edited by artist; 05-29-2017 at 12:00 PM.

As people look into this and learn more, they will see the direct link between Sanctuary Cities and the illegal foreign drug trade. All these Sanctuary Mayors and Police Chiefs and probably a high number of their officers are on the take with the cartels. There is no other explanation and if pursued and investigated, the truth will shine. These Mayors are crooks who have sold out their cities and our nation for payola from the cartels. They've made promises to the cartels, and the cartels will hold them accountable. Their actions violate every law on our books, it's a treason, it's subversion, it's murder and rape and drug running, which they are responsible for because they not only allowed it, they protected it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

You know what artist? I was kind of right. Your map shows "all" illegal aliens. I was thinking of illegals from Mexico only. In that respect I am correct, because they say it on the news here all the time that Chicago has the largest illegal alien population from Mexico, as well as the largest Mexican population outside of the southwest.
    Last edited by 6 Million Dollar Man; 06-03-2017 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling error

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast