Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's a post a comment link on that article. I hope everyone makes a comment.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    There's a post a comment link on that article. I hope everyone makes a comment.
    I just left a comment but I doubt they will approve it..........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I called Jennifer Conners of the BP, 202 344 3159. She stated that it was all just a big mistake that the BP Agent in question merely "misspoke." She did state that the primary job of the BP was to "stop terrorists/terrorism". I asked her "weren't all the 9-11 terrorists illegal aliens", she said she "wouldn't comment on that."

Here's another number you can complain to 877-227-5511.

On the following website is listed the head of the BP: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/cont ... arters.xml

Office of Border Patrol
    David V. Aguilar
    (202) 344-2050

NO ONE answers that phone (gee, I wonder why).
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Misspoke, my foot! Let the cat out of the bag is more like it.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

IT IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THE JOB OF BP TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND DRUGS FROM COMING ACROSS THE BORDER. THIS WAS A RIDICULOUS STATEMENT FOR THIS PERSON TO MAKE. IF THE BORDER PATROL IS NOT GOING TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND DRUGS....THEN WE REALLY DONT NEED THEM FOR ANYTHING DO WE?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suspect he got his orders from the White House. He'll probably take some heat for it but he'll keep his job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12