Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reported live from Press Conference on TV (CNN):
    as of 6:33am Pacific

Gunman:

Cho Seung-Hui,

South Korean national.

23 yr old

VTU Student

Undergraduate English major.

Had Resident Alien Visa
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From the VT site

Gunman identified; BALLISTICS MATCH AT BOTH CRIME SCENES

Updated at 9:15 a.m., Tuesday, 04.17.2007

The Virginia Tech Police Department has confirmed the identification of the gunman responsible for the multiple fatalities at Norris Hall on the Virginia Tech campus Monday.

The individual has been identified as Cho Seung-Hui, 23. Cho was enrolled as an undergraduate student in his senior year as an English major at Virginia Tech. Cho, a South Korean native, was in the U.S. as a resident alien with a residence established in Centerville, Va.

Classes are canceled for the remainder of the week. Campus will reopen Wednesday for administrative functions.

Classes are canceled for the remainder of the week to allow students to mourn and begin healing.

Norris Hall has been closed for the remainder of the semester.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wishfully hope this tragic murder does create a discussion about allowing college students and professors to bear arms.

However, I've already heard CNN make remarks that this incident supports the need to take guns away from the public. They claimed with out guns he may have used a knife instead and the death toll would be much smaller.

I suspect if he didn't have guns, he would have used bombs and killed a lot more. He was determined.

Quote Originally Posted by ndmibby
    I wishfully hope this tragic murder does create a discussion about allowing college students and professors to bear arms.

However, I've already heard CNN make remarks that this incident supports the need to take guns away from the public. They claimed with out guns he may have used a knife instead and the death toll would be much smaller.

I suspect if he didn't have guns, he would have used bombs and killed a lot more. He was determined.
    They will take our guns away over our dead bodies, we have the right to bear arms and protect our selves, and we will!! especially in view of what is happening in our country!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Shooter is KOREAN

just updated

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Shooter is KOREAN

just updated
    I just heard that too, hard to believe they didn't even have that right before they reported it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123