Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why would this be any of my business ?

Just why would it be any of my business how much anyone else on the face of the earth pays for their clothes?

It's none of my business and I have no interest in such things.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YAWN.........the woman's outfit costs more than my house. Yeah, Cindy and Johnny are REALLY in touch with middle America. Puke.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think I've even fondled the hem of an outfit so expensive.......can't even imagine it. I think the closest tailor made garment I ever wore was my 7th grade jumper I made in home ec.

It's getting pretty caddy in my opinion if it's down to "and who are you wearing?" or how much it cost.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    azwreath wrote:

Ditto.

On the other hand, I couldn't help but notice that the article delved into $$$ where Cindy and Laura were concerned, but made no mention of $$$ in terms of Michelle.

A very subtle implication that the taxpayer will be footing expensive clothing for Mrs. McCain perhaps?
    Maybe, but most of us are smart enough to know that Cindy McCain doesn't need our money.

That was precisely my feelings, MW.......Cindy doesn't need our money. I just couldn't help but a get a chuckle out of whatever the OBAMEDIA might have been trying to portray.

And I'm with the others, I couldn't give a hoot who spends what on their clothes. As long as I'm not paying for them, why should I?

Unfortunately, any female is subjected to this kind of fashion scrutiny during any slow news cycle. Jackie Kennedy drove papa-in-law Joe crazy with her spending on clothes.
    Hopefully, Cindy gives all her discards to charity to auction off.

Hello, that's a cheap suit compared to the duds Nancy Regan wore.

Dixie

The diamond earrings and strands of pearls probably took up $300,000. It's her family money - who cares.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Nevertheless the blogs are twittering with comments about the former beauty queen's updo (or updon't) and her Tina-Fey-like glasses (which she recently swapped out for ones without rims).
    I bet "Saturday Night Live" will have Tina Fey playing Mrs, McCain.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

clothes, got some, wear them.....

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    YAWN.........the woman's outfit costs more than my house. Yeah, Cindy and Johnny are REALLY in touch with middle America. Puke.
    That's how I see it as well SNT. Look, I could careless if she wants to spend $300,000 on one outfit. Heck, I would probably do the same thing if I had that kind of money.

But she's no longer a private figure and some discretion on her part might be in order. Her husband is asking for the most powerful job in this free world. The perception of wearing an outfit that costs more than what most of most Americans spent on their homes is somewhat concerning. Especially, when millions of Americans are fighting tooth and nail to hold on to their homes. It just calls into question her sense of reality with the rest of the country and those her husband is seeking to lead.

But look, they have all done it (maybe not to that degree) and Cindy McCain is no exception. So at the end of the day I really don't know. I guess it's another whatever, in which I have probably spent more time on writing this than it deserves. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12