Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citizens demand Sheriff Arpaio's resignation

Citizens demand Sheriff Arpaio's resignation

March 30th, 2009 @ 1:01pm

by Bob McClay/KTAR

Members of a citizens' group, unhappy with Sheriff Joe Arpaio's policies on illegal immigration, were rebuffed Monday when they tried to deliver "pink slips" to the sheriff, demanding his resignation.

Members of "Maricopa Citizens for Safety and Accountability," said they would try each hour to deliver pink slips of paper, outlining their grievances, at the sheriff's office in downtown Phoenix.

Deputies rushed to meet them the first time they showed up, said the group's Virginia Hauflaire.

She said three deputies came to the receptionist's desk, that one "went in the back room for a minute, came back out and said if we didn't leave right now, we were going to be arrested for criminal trespass."

On their second attempt, an hour later, the citizens were told to call and make an appointment.

That triggered an exchange in which Dan O'Neil of the citizens' group asked a person at the reception desk, "Is it possible to meet with a representative? Do we have to have an appointment first? Do we call to make an appointment? Do you have a number we can call?"

Another man in the group asked, "How come the sheriff's afraid to talk to us?"

The group said it would continue trying to serve the pink slips once an hour until 3 p.m. Monday.
    http://news.ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=1111543

Another man in the group asked, "How come the sheriff's afraid to talk to us?"
    He's not afraid to talk to you! He just has no reason to talk to you ! this is because he's busy keeping your family and other American's safe!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sheriff Joe is the most popular politician in AZ period.

Sheriff Joe is AMERICAS HERO. He is doing his job. We are paying him to do his job. I am paying taxes, I want the law do their job.
    You know the law breakers here are getting mad, and screaming racial slurs about Americans and our COUNTRY. The laws need to be enforced.
    If the people who have the loudest mouth, if they where to have something, a crime against them, they would be yelling that they want justice, but yet, they can yell about Sheriff Joe. When you sneak into our Country you are breaking the laws of the USA.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

koobster who are those people wanting the Sheriff to go? I see you had written some are calling Americans names and raising some hell.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Sherrif Joe must be wondering why the flies are getting so big this year. We need to send him a human sized fly swatter!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Citizens demand Sheriff Arpaio's resignation? The last time I checked, the CITIZENS voted for Sheriff Joe. Sounds like the only people that want Joe out are NON citizens, i.e. illegals and traitors.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Maricopa Citizens for Safety and Accountability,"
    HA, HA, HA, the name of their organization is a joke by its self.....they are supporting law breakers "criminals", and advocate for safety and accountability how can you possibly take these people seriously.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Maricopa Citizens for Safety and Accountability,"
    HA, HA, HA, the name of their organization is a joke by its self.....they are supporting law breakers "criminals", and advocate for safety and accountability how can you possibly take these people seriously.
    Exactly! Yhey're thieves, too, stealing my PINK SLIP idea for Congress ... they must be long-time readers of our forum. Good! They can read right here not only that they're losing their Treason Game, just how bad they're losing their Treason Game.

I hope they ratchet it up to a hunger strike out in front of Joe's Place. I bet Joe can get real creative don't you? He's very original in his thinking. I like that about Joe, don't you?

I bet a load of pigs in a truck confiscated from a drunk driver parked right next to the hunger strike mats while it waits for the forensic team to take prints would bring brevity to the situation don't you? I can almost smell it, my vision is so clear. And last I heard, the fingerprint team is waaay behind and that truck could sit for days, with Joe feeding those pigs well, very well, with lots of water, and we know what well-fed, well-watered pigs do, don't we?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Remember, a recent Rasmussen poll showed that 68% of Arizona voters have a favorable opinion of Arpaio.

This just reinforces that the pro-illegal alien protestors are a tiny % and hold views far outside the mainstream.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast