Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    She's a homeowner. She came and said, 'Should I put my house up for sale? Should I start preparing to go back to Mexico?' For her, she was petrified by the letter," he said.

Big freaking deal....."she's a homeowner" She's an illegal alien with no business owning a home in this country is what she is.

Did this attorney inform her that as a criminal in this country she is expected to abide by our laws? Did he advise her to leave, return to Mexico and perhaps try to come in legally?

I'll bet he did not
    Of course he didn't AZ! heaven forbid we ever suggest the illegal invader must obey the law! That would have been politically incorrect to do so!!! The illegal invader would have lodged a complaint against this attorney with the state bar! That's how insane this whole issue has become...

I'm being sarcastic...but i'm probably not too far off!

LOL........no, you probably aren't too far off NoBueno. She merely would have threatened him with the Bar in accordance with The Official Illegal Handbook, Chapt. 2 Threats and Intimidation: Effective Tactics for Bullying Your Way To Success.

Personally, I'm still trying to get over the quantifying statement "she's a homeowner"..............

..............as if that has anything to do with the price of eggs in China in an article about a letter

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL........no, you probably aren't too far off NoBueno. She merely would have threatened him with the Bar in accordance with The Official Illegal Handbook, Chapt. 2 Threats and Intimidation: Effective Tactics for Bullying Your Way To Success.
    Dam thats good statement . W should use that on his radio show just to crank back at the Illegals and show'em "An Eye For an Eye"
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12