Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NON-truths

ICE did their job and Elvira supporters are mad...oh well. No need for them to continually distort the truths. They want to turn everything upside down and make it all appear "racist." Elvira abandoned her Country, her child, and she is nothing but a repeat criminal. A FELON!

Go crying to the Mexican government about the U.S. enforcing it's laws!!! Now there is one for the books, since Mexico has been deporting people by the thousands!

It's time for the American people to make it clear to BOTH governments that we will settle for NO LESS THAN THE ENFORCEMENT OF OUR LAWS, PERIOD!

Re: NON-truths

Quote Originally Posted by crystallake117
    ICE did their job and Elvira supporters are mad...oh well. No need for them to continually distort the truths. They want to turn everything upside down and make it all appear "racist." Elvira abandoned her Country, her child, and she is nothing but a repeat criminal. A FELON!
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC "crystallake117" glad to have you with us!! thanks for getting involved by posting!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The USA might as well return the Statute of Liberty back to France. The inscription that the USA placed on its base is nothing but a lie. It was meant only for "White" immigrants from Europe.
    Nope, jackass!!! It's ment for LEGAL immigrants!!!!

Talk about delusions of grandeur. Not only does she think she's the spokesman for all illegals, it looks as though she equates herself to mother Mary. Do you figure she has delusions that Saul arrived via virgin birth???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Canada got rid of anchor babies. We need to do the same. Go home with your parents. Your parents are your heritage and so is your own country.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

Talk about delusions of grandeur. Not only does she think she's the spokesman for all illegals, it looks as though she equates herself to mother Mary. Do you figure she has delusions that Saul arrived via virgin birth???
    I know first she is supposed to be equated with Rosa Parks. Now she is to be equated with the Virgin Mary. All she is is a criminal, crook, liar, con artist. First, her self-imposed "blight" is compared to people who fought in the civil rights era for Black Americans to have the equal rights they deserve. Now she is as pure as the Virgin Mary? How dare they? I am almost scared to see who she is compared to next.

That picture makes me sick, as if she's some sort of "savior." She's a criminal. She abdoned her son to become a "political martyr" (which didn't work BTW), she left him in the USA (presumably to collect SSI - as I have heard that anchor children of deported parents automatically get SSI - anyone who can verify or deny LEGITLY please respond!) when she very well could have had him moved back to mexico with her. Now the news is saying the 8-year-old CHILD is supposed to start touring the US for immigration reform. Where is CPS? Why is this child NOT in foster care yet? If an American citizen had evaded apprehension holed up in a church for a year, the children would be sitting indefinitely in foster care, or the ATF would have burned the building to the ground!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

WELCOME TO ALIPAC Corhanem, glad you have joined us and thanks for posting.

I believe the reason cps can not step in is the lawbreaker assigned a guardian to Saul, the wife of the minister. As far as I'm concerned she should be charged with abandament. Here is a child with special needs and they are going to be running him all over the country, wouldn't you think he should be in school soon, maybe a little summer school would have helped him.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

Those were my thoughts too when I saw this picture and I am sorry but I ROFL . I think you are correct this woman & her supporters are delusional NO doubt .

Someone needs to take the Give Me Your Poor plaque off the Statue of Liberty and hang a NO VACANCY/We're Full sign instead !!!!!!!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast