Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe the drive for protesters has begun. Working in yard today, saw strangers stop at Spanish-speaking houses on the block. They were expensively dressed, black hair slicked back, and had a distinctly foreign look as opposed to well-dressed Americans. My friend thought Jehovah's witnesses, but I said, they always stop at all the houses.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Oh boy, maybe they will be so busy marching and protesting that they won't have time to steal from the stores and the loss to the store owners will go way down all across the country like it did in 2006 during the 'A Day Without a Mexican' protest march.

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

According to SNOPES, that claim is false, much as I like the sentiment.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/shoplift.asp
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

These folks just don't understand that every time they march and protest, American citizens get so much angrier and call OUR representatives more often expressing our opposition. Every time they demand, demand, demand, we get more resolute to give them less and less.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    According to SNOPES, that claim is false, much as I like the sentiment.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/shoplift.asp
    You are correct, but disclosure of full facts from CHP and the LAPD, auto accident, theft and citations (CHP) and volent crime, malicious mischief and domestic volence (LAPD) were all down. Depending on the category, they were down 48-88%.

Gutirrez has got to be one of the biggest fools to ever serve in congress. Who does he think he repesents, the American people or illegal aliens? This is not a civil rights matter. Gutirrez, along with his allies (Hispanic caucus) wants to break away from congress? Why does he even threaten such a stupid thing? I think he should be thrown out of office!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123