Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ditto Judy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    I am sorry but while I am not someone who will blame the illegal immigrant seeking opportunities, who works 2 or 3 jobs to support his/her family, ...
    With all due respect, you should be blaming them, and for these reasons:

• Regardless of the why they've come here, they've broken our laws.
    • Their actions have displaced Americans and lowered our wages for the few jobs that remain for us.
    • They steal services they are not entitled to, and they do it at our expense.

In short, and I don't care who berates me for this, they are parasites. According to Wikpedia:
    Parasitism is a type of symbiotic relationship between two different organisms. The parasite benefits from a prolonged, close association with the host, which is harmed. In general, parasites are much smaller than their hosts, show a high degree of specialization for their mode of life and reproduce more quickly and in greater numbers than their hosts.

Yes, I blame them. I blame the ones who are illegally here because they spit on America and her people by violating our laws and disregarding our Constitution. They are destroying this nation I love so much.

I blame those who are here under foreign worker visas because the premise in itself is a bold faced lie, a falsehood crafted to provide cheap labor for greedy corporations. They are just as despicable because if the shoe were on the other foot, you can bet the bank account (what little may be left) that they would be screaming bloody murder! But we’re supposed to just bend over and take it up the you-know-what.

I know the liberals would say it's all OK (I used to be one a long time ago), you see, because they're just trying to provide for their families and better themselves. To which I reply "NOT AT MY EXPENSE!!!!"

The simple reality is this: You cannot successfully provide for one man at the expense of another, you're just shifting the need around, and that is what this out of control immigration over population fiasco is doing; shifting the need around. Where, by the way, do Americans go for relief? Where do we get our needs met? Anyone?

No one can make the argument that the immigrants' right to provide for themselves in anyway supersedes American citizen's rights to do the same, and to do it in our homeland. And unless all of you who are getting ready to scream about the injustices to the American Indians are planning a campaign to give it all back to them, put a sock in it! No laws or organized government was established, and there was no infrastructure at the time. Unlike the invasion of today, where the roads and houses have been built, and all those who didn't get off their collective duff to contribute to the project now expect Americans to just move over, 'cause they want to move in.

Please accept my apologies for the rant. Sometimes I just need to scream.

Oh, and Ruben Navarrette Jr. is an imbecile.
    <div>
    </div>

And I would also like to point out that millions of Americans are working 2 and 3 jobs to support their families because they can't get enough hours at any 1 job unable to find full-time work and have normal lives because there are so many illegal aliens in our country stealing the jobs, the wages and the hours.

Americans are working their asses off at sub-par unsustainable wages and being forced to work 60 and 70 hours a week when we are supposed to be a 40 hour a week nation, a Republican platform starting in the early 1900's.

And at that time, the 40 hour work week didn't involve 1 to 2 hour commutes just to get to work, when today the average commuting time for most Americans is 40 to 45 minutes each way for an added minimum 1.5 hours to their work day for which they aren't paid.

We are on the trail to a third world nation of overpopulated unsustainable slaves and if Americans can't see that, then they need to look up and around because it's as obvious as the nose on our faces.

The reason a 40 hour work week was deemed appropriate was because this allowed time for chores, gardening, cleaning, cooking, reading, family, hobbies, church, rest, picnics, fun, visits, friends and community.

This made time for Americans to both work and have a normal life that promotes solid families, solid towns, solid states and a solid nation.

We are crumbling from the inside out from the top down because we have allowed our businesses guided by a treasonous government filled with traitors to destroy all the core values of American Society, and I'm not talking about religious values of a personal nature, I'm talking about the fundamental dignities of being an American.

The number one selling legal prescribed pharmaceutical in the United States as of 2 years ago is anti-depressant medication that are highly addictive with dangerous psychotic side effects for many patients including suicide and uncontrollable rage if they attempt to stop the medication. Is there no wonder? These open border free trade globalists are driving our people insane. Stop them now!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What an anti-American bastard. American citizenship and it's benefits our ancestors and founding fathers bestowed on us means nothing to him, it's like he is spitting on their graves. Go to Hell Ruben. Better yet go to Mexico.

I hope 100,000 readers cancel their subscriptions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ditto Bowman!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thought this was a rather telling story. Doesn't indicate legal or illegal but it does show how many are displaced and the perils of this race based hiring business.

NAACP: Blacks losing Magic arena jobs and contracts to Hispanics
    Mark Schlueb | Sentinel Staff Writer
    2:16 PM EDT, March 12, 2009
    Local NAACP leaders today accused the Orlando Magic and city officials of breaking a promise to make sure the team's new arena would help the black community.

Rev. Randolph Bracy, president of the Orange County branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, said blacks are losing jobs and contracts to Hispanics.

"For every one African American worker on the jobsite, there were at least 10 Hispanics to match," Bracy said at a news conference held in front of the arena construction site in the impoverished Parramore community.

The city's venues plan requires that 18 percent of the contracts go to minority-owned companies, and another 6 percent go to companies owned by women. That same goals are in place when it comes to hiring workers. The plan was meant to ensure the project was an economic boon for the predominantly black Parramore community where it's being built.

Related links
    Minority hiring for Orlando arena construction comes under fire Some $228.5 million in arena contracts have been awarded so far. Of those, about a third -- $73.4 million -- has gone to minority- and women-owned businesses.

But Bracy complained that Hispanic firms have been awarded more valuable contracts -- more than $40 million, compared to $16.3 million to black companies.

"There is minority participation on the jobsite, but a closer look at the profile of minorities on the jobsite will show that African Americans are missing in action," Bracy said.

General contractor Michael Hicks, who is black, said the company he co-owns with his wife won a $310,000 contract to work on the arena, but lost out on other more valuable contracts.

"For a project of this magnitude to be in this community, it should have a much greater reflection of African Americans," Hicks said.

A Magic spokesman disputed the NAACP's calculations, saying contracts to Hispanic companies amounted to $27 million, not $40 million. Team officials also pointed out that many contracts still haven't been awarded, and only about 20 percent of the work has been completed.

Still, the Magic on Wednesday announced a program meant to boost hiring among blacks who live in Parramore and other West Orlando neighborhoods. The team will offer contractors a financial incentive of $2 per hour for every worker they hire from those communities.

The city also recently took over job-placement duties from Workforce Central Florida. That agency's rules prevented it from steering jobs to certain geographic areas.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 1480.story

Is he implying we should learn spanish in order to get a job in our own country? I have an education, but I refuse to learn spanish in order to get a job in my country.
    That's what I say as well. Heck, you have to speak Spanish in most jobs here......not talking about even educated jobs, Mc Donalds, grave stone selling, warehouse work, factory work.....then of course for just about everything else with an education. For so many even if I did know Spanish it would do no good because many are held for minorities.

Rubin....your an idiot!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Amen Melena29

No need to excuse the rant, you nailed it right on!

I mean there's only so far you can scoot over before your pushed off the bench and right now American citizens have scooted over, bent over, shared and handed over enough already.....just to be bashed over and over and be told it's still not enough. We have the right to live and work in peace as well.

Parasite is the perfect term.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Is he implying we should learn spanish in order to get a job in our own country? I have an education, but I refuse to learn spanish in order to get a job in my country.
    That's what I say as well. Heck, you have to speak Spanish in most jobs here......not talking about even educated jobs, Mc Donalds, grave stone selling, warehouse work, factory work.....then of course for just about everything else with an education. For so many even if I did know Spanish it would do no good because many are held for minorities.
    I think you are absolutely right CB! it probably wouldn't matter if you spoke spanish. I suspect that when a job ad requires you to speak spanish, what they are really saying is that we want this job to go to a hispanic. Obviously, they cannot come out and say that, but with the spanish requirement, it almost guarantees that job will go to a hispanic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast