Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Navarrette says those who hire illegal immigrants should be jailed
    Most employers will stop hiring illegal aliens the very first time you send them to prison.
    Without jobs most illegals will return home on their own.
    (They found a way to get here and they will find a way to get home.)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unbelievable, blame the Americans for what the illegal employers and the illegal aliens do......I'm sure any American who reads this tripe from this affirmative-action, La RAZA hire......will be seething at his arrogant, patronizing commentary.

Navarrette says those who hire illegal immigrants should be jailed
    That's easy for him to say because he knows it won't ever happen, the US Chamber of Traitors has enough influence in DC to keep even e-verify from being passed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigrants are not to problem, illegal aliens are.

Illegal's have cost thousands of American people their lives. I call that a serious problem for America.

Screw YOU Ruben!!!!!!!!!

My business tanked because of the economy. I live in CA where my taxes are going SKY HIGH to care for your precious illegals! I am now scooping poop at the ranch where I keep my horse just to help make ends meet.

Doing the jobs Americans wont do???? My a$$!!!!!! So, now, this is my third job on top of running two other businesses, taking care of my family, keeping a house, tending animals, etc...You will never see me asking for a damn handout or expecting things to be handed to me unlike the parasites you suppport! We did everything right. We purchased a house we could afford, got a 30 year fixed, didn't run up a bunch of bills, waited until the marriage was stable before having kids....I could go on and on and my back is breaking. The Lord says to approach your work with a cheerful heart - and that is what I try my best to do....

However, tonight, I will be pouring myself a stiff one - I deserve it.

Navarrette - you can just stick it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123