Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO!! Really????
    WOW

What's causing them to become so SMART?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in NYC. The employer hiring illegal immigrant problem is out of control & affecting many contractors & workers alike. Illegal immigrants are learning a trade with these companies & businesses hiring them & after a few years leave them & starting their own illegal companies with no insurance & or licenses. Charging very, very low rates because they don't have families here or the overhead that normal contractors have. For example, insurance, licensing fees, office, phone ,vehicle maintenance etc....they live all cramped up in 1 apartment so they all split rent, utilities etc...90 percent of them send the money they earn to their countries. This is killing the Contractor/Remodeling industry for legit contractors. They also do sub-standard work that can result in dangerous building violations. The average homeowner would never know until something bad happens that can result in injuries or even death. We as American workers trying to run a small business to feed our children & make better lives for our families is getting harder & harder these days. I personally Do NOT hire illegal immigrants to work for me. Only legal American laborers that have families to feed like myself.

I have a possible cure for this issue;
    In NYC there are 100's of traffic agents, that are like vultures looking for people to park illegally for just 1 min & BAM they get a ticket. If the NYPD was as vigilant there would be no crime in this city. Anyway, The US Government should create a special Immigration Inspector Unit (that are as vigilant as traffic agents) & go to ALL suspected illegal immigrant labor areas like, Job Sites, Restaurants, factories, etc... & fine the employer that are hiring these Illegal immigrants like $1000.00 per illegal immigrant found working on premises. Moreover, followup & keep track of the employers. Fining them everyday if need be. When you hit the employers pocket like this, this will stop them from hiring illegal immigrants or be forced to pay all this money in fines. The money that is generated for these fines can go to the city for education, homelessness, roadways, etc....

Anyway if the illegal immigrant can't get work they will be forced to go back home & in a word "Deport" themselves. Saving The USA the trouble &/or the expense of deporting them. This in turn will create jobs by employers hiring legit working Americans who desperately need the work. This will boost the economy, create jobs, & take care of the illegal immigrant problem.

Please post your thoughts on this...

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Law enforcement officials and immigration attorneys say companies that hire illegal immigrants also may be skirting unemployment and workers' compensation insurance and tax payments, paying substandard wages, and sometimes committing document fraud related to the hirings.

NO!! Really????

How long did it take them to reach this conclusion and how much money did it cost us?

Yea...What do they think we have been saying for the past ten years!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

stevehrp

I do believe that enforcing traffic laws equally across the board would help with the situation. It has always been my contention, if illegals had their autos impounded for lack of DL or insurance, they would leave the city and if all cities did this, they would think twice.

Does ICE even operate in NYC?

They are most certainly starting their own businesses. It has been said for several years, the illegals 'own' the cement business in Dallas, Texas. The same probably goes for the construction business now.

I'm wondering how many illegal companies get the city set asides for 'minority' businesses? Plenty, I'm thinking.

Wonder what Dallas will be like when the illegals are, legally, allowed to vote?

I am flabbergasted! Gee and it only took this person 22 years after the passage of "Immigration nationality act of 1986" to figure this out!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHRP
    Anyway, The US Government should create a special Immigration Inspector Unit (that are as vigilant as traffic agents) & go to ALL suspected illegal immigrant labor areas like, Job Sites, Restaurants, factories, etc... & fine the employer that are hiring these Illegal immigrants like $1000.00 per illegal immigrant found working on premises. Moreover, followup & keep track of the employers. Fining them everyday if need be. When you hit the employers pocket like this, this will stop them from hiring illegal immigrants or be forced to pay all this money in fines. The money that is generated for these fines can go to the city for education, homelessness, roadways, etc....

Anyway if the illegal immigrant can't get work they will be forced to go back home & in a word "Deport" themselves. Saving The USA the trouble &/or the expense of deporting them. This in turn will create jobs by employers hiring legit working Americans who desperately need the work. This will boost the economy, create jobs, & take care of the illegal immigrant problem.

Please post your thoughts on this...

This is my Point....

Hello and Welcome SteveHRP: Glad to see you here.

__________________________________________________ __________

Companies collect information on I-9s and no one in the governments verifies the information. The I-9 falsehood of the government controlling undocumented workers started by in 1986. Companies seems to be within the law of immigration if they collected the information on the I-9s.

I know of a situation in which an employer knew that an undocumented worker had different official names and ignored it. How can you prove this?

E-Verify is the only way to try to make everyone honest and entitled to work and live in America.

Then employers will become as liable as the undocumented workers.

Welcome to Alipac SteveHRP

Great post

Thanks for joining in at alipac and "WELCOME" SteveHRP
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, Steve, forgot to say welcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast