Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to alipac Steve.

Very interesting idea.

I live in Illinois just south of the Wisconsin border. We have numerous cars 'parked' on the road outside homes. Illegal aliens were able to go get Wisconsin plates as there was no insurance requirement. I'm told if the car is parked longer then a certain amount of time the police can ticket it.

You are going to learn a lot here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome SteveHRP,

The same thing happens in Texas, in fact, you will be hard pressed to find a plumber in Houston that isn't an illegal alien. They have run the skilled plumbers out of business.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHRP
    I live in NYC. The employer hiring illegal immigrant problem is out of control & affecting many contractors & workers alike. Illegal immigrants are learning a trade with these companies & businesses hiring them & after a few years leave them & starting their own illegal companies with no insurance & or licenses. Charging very, very low rates because they don't have families here or the overhead that normal contractors have. For example, insurance, licensing fees, office, phone ,vehicle maintenance etc....they live all cramped up in 1 apartment so they all split rent, utilities etc...90 percent of them send the money they earn to their countries. This is killing the Contractor/Remodeling industry for legit contractors. They also do sub-standard work that can result in dangerous building violations. The average homeowner would never know until something bad happens that can result in injuries or even death. We as American workers trying to run a small business to feed our children & make better lives for our families is getting harder & harder these days. I personally Do NOT hire illegal immigrants to work for me. Only legal American laborers that have families to feed like myself.

I have a possible cure for this issue;
    In NYC there are 100's of traffic agents, that are like vultures looking for people to park illegally for just 1 min & BAM they get a ticket. If the NYPD was as vigilant there would be no crime in this city. Anyway, The US Government should create a special Immigration Inspector Unit (that are as vigilant as traffic agents) & go to ALL suspected illegal immigrant labor areas like, Job Sites, Restaurants, factories, etc... & fine the employer that are hiring these Illegal immigrants like $1000.00 per illegal immigrant found working on premises. Moreover, followup & keep track of the employers. Fining them everyday if need be. When you hit the employers pocket like this, this will stop them from hiring illegal immigrants or be forced to pay all this money in fines. The money that is generated for these fines can go to the city for education, homelessness, roadways, etc....

Anyway if the illegal immigrant can't get work they will be forced to go back home & in a word "Deport" themselves. Saving The USA the trouble &/or the expense of deporting them. This in turn will create jobs by employers hiring legit working Americans who desperately need the work. This will boost the economy, create jobs, & take care of the illegal immigrant problem.

Please post your thoughts on this...
    I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said. Do you use E-verify program? You maybe able to get other ethical business people and contractors to place in their windows and on their trucks, "We use the E-verify Program We hire Americans and Legal Workers" It might start a trend. You might be able to get a coalition of ethical contractors in your area to start calling your state legislators and your DC legislators. Tell them you use E-verify. Sign up for the IMAGE program with ICE. Start putting that on your business cards. You'd be surprised how many calls you would get off of your truck advertising because of it.

Welcome, SteveHRP!
    Any contractor I hire had better be licensed and insured, and if the crew that arrives are non-English speakers, I am on the phone firing the contractor immediately. Would love to make sure the crew is here legally, but since none speak English they wouldn't understand my demand.

Welcome, Steve! Thank you for joining us.

We live in a very small town, and while their number is growing, there aren't many illegals.

Some years ago, Texas decided that all plumbers and electricians would have to be licensed.

We had two families that are third generation plumbers and electricians. They have done 75% of all the work in this town, and there have been no problems.

They thought they would get grandfathered in, but no. Then they assumed they could still work while getting ready to take the tests for the licenses. The plumbers had bid on and gotten the job of plumbing a new house here in town. The city inspector came out, told them to stop immediately. The nearest 'licensed' plumber was 75 miles way. They were called. A man showed up with a half dozen non-english speaking hispanics. He unloaded them, and left to return that evening and pick them up.

When the plumber complained to the city, he was told this was within the law as the company was licensed. Although all the work was done by the illegals, they were considered 'helpers'.

These people are getting a lot of help from a lot of different places, it seems

Thanks for the Great welcome. Proud & glad to be part of this Forum.....

This is an issue, I feel as an average third generation American to be a big part of why the economy, family life & our way of life in General is being threatened. We are in a word being "Invaded". Why cant life just go on & we as Americans just take care of ourselves & families with good old fashion Hard Work? The labor force is being threatened & we are all feeling the affects of it. I live in a the largest City in the country, NYC so I see just a small part of how it affects the rest of the country. Farm towns & small town industry families are the Americans that are feeling this most. Large & mid-sized companies are the ones cashing in & our American way of life an people are feeling the blow! They fuel there Private Jets & laugh there way to the bank cashing their overpaid checks & were left to feed on the scraps...... (make the rich happy and richer & where left to feed off of the crumbs that fall off their dinner plates) If were lucky enough to. Most of us in The USA are Below the poverty level. Struggling with simple things that "Those" people don't even think about like;

Food, Bills, Gas, a Job, Schooling, Daycare, Clothes, buying there kid an ice cream cone, etc... simple things that they never have to worry about (so why do they even have to think about it) but these things can cause us to lose our homes & families. It kills me that they're cashing in on our Struggling to survive. The Illegal Immigrant problem is a Major factor on our problems that a lot of us face. Whether you like it or not its a problem that has become out of control. We have to take control of it by our actions & decisions. The Rich people running this country eating with silver spoons, will never understand our (the average American's) problems because it doesn't affect them, So there thoughts & issues are different. For example we struggle with putting food on the table, they struggle with what window treatments &/or a piece of way over priced furniture will make them seems richer & more excepted by there other rich friends. I see it EVERY day! working in NYC & it kills me inside.

Sorry to all for rambling on, but this is an issue In My Opinion that has to be looked at as a MAJOR threat affecting our way of life. We as Americans have "Bled" & sacrificed our families, country & way of life to this ever growing problem in our lives. It will only continue or get worse until we ALL do something about it & not just leave it up to our Government or others to make the decisions that WILL affect all of us & our families for years to come.

Steve In New York....

Steve in New York.

Welcome to Alipac Steve

Welcome SteveHRP!

Glad you found us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123