Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cop gang fighter: 'We're not in denial'

I assume, and correct me if I'm wrong, that "foreign nationals" is another semi-clever euphemism for illegal aliens.

---------------------

Sunday, October 14, 2007
    Cop gang fighter: 'We're not in denial'
    Rally aimed at alerting youth, parents to problem

By Patrick Wilson
    JOURNAL REPORTER

Winston-Salem police continued their efforts to make the community aware of a growing gang presence by joining a community program yesterday aimed at children.

The Black Political Awareness League was host to a gang-prevention program at Blum-Blanding Park off East 25th Street with speakers, skits and free food.

Sgt. Mike Weaver, the head of the police department’s 10-member gang task force, noticed gang graffiti from three different gangs on the picnic shelter at the park.

“This is something new in the community. I say ‘new’ because it’s being recognized now,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Foreign national = illegal alien = undocumented immigrant = workers without papers = undocumented American = people who are working without papers = CRIMINALS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know, isn't it sickening to see how the MSM contorts to not calling these people what they are.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Well I guess this is a step in the right direction... Winston-Salem IS considered a sactuary city!