Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Crank Calls Plague Racial Profiling Hotline

The crank phone calls greatly outnumbered the legitimate ones today on a new racial profiling hotline.

Oh look.....another success, just like their boycotts!!!

b]"He was not issued a report or a ticket," Bermudez said. [/b]

Officers do not issue "reports" to drivers they pull over. Elias, please pull your foot out of your mouth and take a hike.

"We are very much afraid that this is going to escalate into a confrontational situation where we will have riots and we will have some violent reaction from our community and we don't want that," Bermudez said.

Sounds like Elias is signaling something here, doesn't it? This particular remark did not fit with the drift of the article and was completely unnecessary.

It should be interesting to see if we similar statements in other articles across the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do believe they are threatening the police.
    I don't think they like law enforcement enforceing our laws!!

MY, MY, I think they are getting pushier and pushier everyday. Since when did America succumb to blackmailers, aiders and abetters? Threat or not it is now time to enforce our laws and if they show their true colors, SO BE IT!! better for our side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HELP STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THE NAU!!
    HOW! BY BECOMING APART OF THE ALIPAC TEAM, WE ALL WELCOME YOU AND YOUR INPUT!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

anyone have the phone #

maybe its time for us americans to call it and raise a lil hell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12