Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Culturist explanation and give away

Dearest ALIPAC readers,

Culturism is a new word and book and I'd like to introduce it. I will also send free copies to five ALIPAC activists. This post will try to convince ALIPAC members that our cause would be better off if we identified ourselves as culturists. It is only a brief introduction. You can learn more at www.culturism.us and from the book Culturism: A Word, A Value, Our Future.

Culturism can disarm those who abuse the word racism. Those who would secure our borders are called racists in order to stop discussion. But we are not concerned about race; we are concerned about culture. America’s survival and success requires particular cultural attitudes. Unrestricted immigration of people who value large families can quickly ruin our nation’s infrastructure. That has nothing to do with race. By calling ourselves culturists we can disarm those who would stop all conversations about immigration by abusing the insulting slur racist.

Culturism is the antidote to multiculturalism. Multiculturalists say they believe in diversity and then deny that cultural diversity can have any substantial effects. They really think all cultures are interchangeable. Culturism takes diversity seriously. We realize that not all people believe in the sanctity of life, education, feminism and upholding laws. As the rioting in France shows, many people’s culture even inclines them towards hatred of Western culture. Culturism's chapter about anthropology shows that cultural diversity includes some very ugly customs. Increasing diversity can have real and negative affects on our nation. If diversity is real, culturism is necessary.

The book culturism includes a point-by-point comparison with multiculturalism that will help you to better argue against it and for culturism. The book culturism also includes a policy chapter that calls for immigration restriction.

When we call ourselves culturists we stand on a rational common sense philosophical foundation and have something positive to talk about – sustaining Western culture. Calling ourselves culturists will force multiculturalists to explain that they do not think we have a unique culture to protect or that diversity doesn't really exist. Calling ourselves culturists can shame those who abuse the word racism and make them discuss real issues for a change. We cannot continue to be on the defensive in the rhetorical battle for hearts and mind. Calling ourselves proponents of culturism can cause Americans to discuss issues on our terms.

If you think that it might help our cause to identify ourselves as culturists and want to learn more go to www.culturism.us. If you are also a frequent ALIPAC contributor who would read the book culturism, find my gmail address at the site and send me a request for a free copy. Free books will be sent to the first five ALIPAC readers who request copies.

Thanks for your activism on behalf of our nation,

John "culturist" Press

I like the name culturist but I don't have anything against anyone who comes here legally. If I did I would not be here today.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Reply to Paige

Glad you like the name culturist. Culturism holds that cultures have a right to define, protect and promote themselves. If I gave the impression that culturism was against legal immigration I apologize for the misunderstanding. Culturism does hold that our nation, just like all others, can set the bar for legal immigration as low as we like.

My family got in before the 1924 Immigration Act. That act, as the chapter Culturism in U.S. History shows, nearly stopped immigration to this country for 41 years. It did so on a culturist basis. Some of those from Southern ad Eastern Europe were fomenting terrorism and inciting labor miltancy. Attorney General Palmer had two bombs blow off in front of his home and bombs went off in 8 cities simultaneously. Thus, on a culturist basis, we decided to end immigration of "whites" from areas that sent problematic immigrants.

Had that law happened 20 years earlier my family would have been cut off. Does that mean that I think the law was unjust? Well, that is a matter of interpretation. After the law and the Palmer raids there was no more terrorism. Unions gained strength as ethnic lines blurred. We had much less ethnic strife during the depression than we did before the 1924 act. Regardless, it was the right of the nation to refuse more immigants and to enforce said limits on a culturist basis.

The world is not getting more diverse. The West is getting more diverse. Today, China enforces its borders on a racist basis. That is not for us. Middle Eastern countries defend their borders on a theolocratic basis. That is not for us. Globalists tell us that we alone should be the ones to eradicate our sovereignty and open our borders. They advocate that no criteria be used in judging who can enter as we are all the same.

First of all, diversity is real. Not all people are or want to be positive contributors to America. Not all want to put America's survival first. Islamic terrorists should not be given amnesty on the theory that all people are good Americans deep down. Secondly, as all other nations, culturism holds that our nation has rights. Amongst these is the right to defend our borders. We have the right and duty to defend our borders on a culturist basis. If we do not do so, our nation may collapse. Then rights will cease to exist as a concept in this hemisphere and likely in the world.

Sorry I went on soooo long. Thanks for the comment. More free copies of the book culturism are available for the asking. Just get to www.culturism.us find the gmail address and send a request.

I would love a copy of this book. And I wholeheartedly agree that there isn't room for multiple cultures within a country. Many cultures, instead of blending, simply clash.

I don't embrace the Hispanic culture...most especially their penchant for having large families when they are poor and cannot care for them. I also am totally repulsed by their culture's condonment of grown men having sex with underage girls.

I think their culture is backward and self-destructive, and I want nothing to do with it. And I truly am saddened at how quickly their culture is taking over in many U.S. cities.

But it's NOT ABOUT THEIR RACE. It truly is about their culture. I would feel this way about any culture that is as self-destructive as the Hispanic culture is.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Americangirl

Thanks for the enthusiasm.

Get my contact info at www.culturism.us and send me a book request. I'd be very, very happy to send you a copy.

The next time you express such sentiments and someone says you are racist, I hope that you explain that you are a culturist. It will show that you think culture is important and are concerned for the thriving and surviving of our nation.

A slight difference of emphasis comes out of the book culturism though. Culturism accepts diversity internationally. I personally like to travel in Mexico even though I am boycotting it now. I like their culture. They have great families, pathos and other intangibles. It just that Mexican culture results in poverty, corruption and demagogues. We cannot say who is better for sure, but we can notice that diversity exists, there are differences and different results follow from them. They have a right to their way and we have a right to ours. We don't try to invade and supplant their culture and they shouldn't do that to ours.

If America becomes Mexico, diversity will be reduced. Not only that, places where first world economic opportunity, rights and democracy thrive will have been greatly diminished. That will be a loss for the world and us.

Please e-mail me for a book!!!! Thanks again, John

One more culturist thought 4 Americangirl

Yes. As you said, it is truly NOT about race. Another benefit of being clear about this is that people of ANY race can assimilate. If your grandparents were *gulp* headhunters, you yourself can be a great productive law and life supporting citizen.

Just like anyone, hispanics who learn English and obey the laws and don't break our zoning laws and pay taxes can be great contributors to America. Similarly, those of an Anglo background who drink too much and are racist are dividers of America.

Racism goes nowhere. Culturism allows us to focus on building a positive, united culture!

They cry racist because we have the facts and the law on our side. They have no other argument so they play the race card. Also, many of them are the real racists. Calling ourselves culturalists isn't going to change them.

Watchdog, you may be right (partially)

When they say you are racist, you can turn away in frustrated silence or you can explain that you are a culturist. Individually, I'm afraid you are right. Only rational people actually engage in debate, and those who throw cheap slurs around are not usually that type.

In the larger world of public opinion. Having a catchphrase with which people can identify themselves as having a problem with multiculturalism is valuable. Giving people the easy tool of pointing out the hypocrisy of celebrating diversity and then not saying it is important will raise the level of discourse defaults in our nation.

Culturism clearly indicates that you are talking about culture and not race. Hispanic activists are concerned with Hispanics. American Culturists are concerned with Western culture's survival. We should then be able to get them to defend their position as being good for America. Getting them in the habit of tailoring their rhetoric to benefiting America will be half the battle.

Individually, you are probably right. But I think the nations having a new way to talk about diversity and immigration issues can help. The more of us say we are culturists the more defensive multiculturalists must be. Using culturist may make people think twice before they resort to the tired slur of racist. It couldn't hurt and it just might help.

Yes that is true. My family did assimulate. The Hispanic culture does not, nor does it feel the need too.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Watchdog clarification

Watchdog,

Sorry that last post had grammar errors and wasn't tight. Its late here and I was leaving the library when I wrote it.

I was on the border with the minutemen twice. We got slandered as racists. We could have said, "No one will listen" and not tried. But public opinion is very strong and important and the slur "racist" failed to silence the message.

Calling ourselves culturists could catch on and change the tone of public debate at little cost to us. Walking away or just saying "no I'm not" when they call you racist does not help. Only responding with silence to multiculturalists' who cow us with their shallow celebration of diversity and intolerance for difference of opinion sucks. Culturist is an easy word for us to use and would be easy for the public to use too.

The word culturist could have a very positive affect and the alternative responses don't help.

Hope that was quick, coherent and error free.

Free books are still available through www.culturism.us. Find my gmail address and send me yours for a copy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast