Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been involved in this stuff for three years and I've dealt with more open border freaks than I can count. I'm out there dealing with these Yahoo's nearly every weekend. You cannot reason with them on anything. They are anarchists, Communists, racists, brown supremacists, and freaks.

You are not a "culturist," you are the KKK to them. It doesn't matter if you are Hispanic or black, you're still in the KKK.

Watchdog

Thanks for more comments, I'm enjoying staying up late and writing. Again, I am sure you are right when it comes to the open border crowd. They will immediately try to say culturists = racism = kkk.

I think, however, that the general public might be amenable to culturist reasoning and adopting the term. Many are sick of being slurred and don't agree with multiculturalisms total embrace of diversity. One media figure adopting it could put all mutliculturalist open border slur casting nuts on the defensive and raise the tone of discourse in the general public.

PAIGE!! My family assimilated too and it was a good thing because we assimilated into contributing ot the good mission of America, Western civilization and its values. But our government and policy cannot be neutral in regards to our culture's value. Western culturists must teach that our culture is valuable, noble and glorious to assimilate/contribute to.

That's a long term project, but one that Western culturism as an ideal focuses us on. The book has policies for making this happen. English only can easily be justified by its helping the Western unity and mission.

I hope there are more messages. Thanks for posting!

I don't think it matters what we call ourselves.

When they call me a racist - I know I have won. They have no arguments, no facts, no basis for what they are saying and doing.

It is really a sign of defeat for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Culturist's plea continues!

nntrixie

But can you build a movement on being called a racist? Is that something that the average American can relate to? Is being called a racist by anti-American whackos a victory or would having many people join your side by identifying themselves as culturists be better?

Again, culturism provides a very positive traditional agenda that all those who love Western civilization and America can root for. It even transcends immigration in that we should be culturists in the sense that we ourselves improve ourselves by living up to the standards of our forebearers.

I want all Americans to ask, "What is good for America?" Western culturists are focused on the cultural aspects of that question. If Dobbs, and FOX watchers were to call themselves culturists we would have positive unity and reasonable rationale to stop Islamic immigration and control our borders. We cannot explain that need to the American public via being callled racists and not responding.

Thanks for your comment!!

Again free books to the first five who get my gmail contact information at www.culturism.us and send their address and name to me.

Oh, I don't think we should begin a movement on being called a racist -

Being called a racist has nothing to do with a movement. It's something many Americans have been called for several decades now simply to silence debate on a host of issues.

Once it worked - and worked well, now people see it for what it is - defeat.

But I'd have to think on the culturist thing, though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks nntrixie

nntrixie, thanks for being willing to think about it. We all have a lot to consider these days eh?

www.culturism.us has a fun test to see if you are a culturist. It involves 11 questions that hint at the outline of the belief: valuing majority cultures, which here means Western culture.

And the free book offer still stands to you or anyone else who contributes to ALIPAC and might finish the book.

Thanks again, John

Yes, we do and didn't intend to sound negative - just have to think about it.

It is an interesting concept.

Questions??

nntrixie, thanks for your honest consideration and posting.

I will be checking this discussion, when I can, throughout the day. If you or anyone has ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS or CONCERNS about the term culturism, its implications, the book or whatever, I will be really happy to address them.

I think winning the rhetorical battle is important to our cause. This is my current field of activism. I'm more than happy to respond. Please post any thoughts or concerns that occur to you.

Thanks again, John

What Am I? I am Unabashedly a Culturist!

Cool!!! The title of this reply was the headline from an article at PHX News I found that was posted two days ago.

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=54588

The reporter came up with the term independently of me, as have others, which says to me it is a good idea.

I think his enthusiasm was right and I am always glad to see when others in the bloggosphere have identified themselves as culturists.

He and I disagree on details but both think our culture is fragile, special and important and that controlling our borders is key to maintaining it. He thinks the word culturist expresses this well, will stop people from shutting down dialogue with the word racist. I AGREE!!

www.culturism.us is still the way to my gmail contact and free books!

Newspaper Article

Sorry, What Am I? I am unabashedly a culturist. is the title of the article referenced above. I didn't know subjects weren't visible to readers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast