Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Her final days

As I stated earlier in a related thread/article about the Countryman murder...
    The Oregonian paper is a rag!

Plus, there's no LaRaza along to back up Dani and her life experiences.
    I wonder if the ethnicities and nationalities had been reversed (of all persons involved) how much publicity the story would get? ...as well as what the tone of the publicity would be...? My hunch: just the reverse.

Thanks again for following up on this story all - from an Oregonian 2 miles away from 'ground zero' in this story...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think you can trust the citizens of Clackamas County to effectively handle this case. They are not a bunch of lazy, guilt ridden, blubbering idiots like so many of Portland Mayor Tom Potter's constituents. This is a different world in small town Pacific Northwest, far removed socially from West Coast big city liberals.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We could send some unfriendly e-mail to the writer of this article.

Well, I just blasted the writer of the article in my e-mail.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Why don't they dig up all sorts of trash on the perv who decided he would not take "no" for an answer from her, or about the kind cousin who stamped his foot into her young throat so his cousin could get his satisfaction from her?

Typical Oregonian reporter, make the victim into the perpetrator and not say Boo! about the vermin who took her dignity and then her life!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HERE IS MY LETTER TO the writer of the story
    and Florgal forgive me, but i used your post in the email.
    cut and pasted the entire thing.

Look woman, i dont know who the hell you are and I am not sure that i care after reading that piece of crap article you wrote on Dani Countryman.
    What the hell gives you the right to write anything in your paper in regards to the life of a minor?
    does the portland oregonian have any ethnical morals?
    instead of giving the reader more information on the death and the ILLEGAL SCUMBAGS that were arrested in her murder, you had to delve into her personal life and her past problems.
    Those problems are hers and her families. they are not for you to report "dirty laundry" after someone has been murdered.

SO HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE

1. Dani Countryman was a minor child, not an adult criminal who's life and past should be allowed to be picked apart by a bunch of unscrupulous reporters.

2. Dani Countryman was a victim of sexual assault and cold blooded murder. The ONLY focus should be on bringing her killers to justice and alerting the rest of the country to the dangers of allowing illegal aliens to run amok and do whatever they damned well please.

Dani's privacy, as a minor and a victim, should be protected even after her death.

The privacy of underage criminals is almost always protected, even when they commit heinous crimes.

Dani was a victim, not a criminal. She and her family deserve better than what they're getting from the media since they've finally decided to take notice.

SHAME ON YOU
    SHAME ON THE PORTLAND OREGONIAN for posting your trash in regard to this murder.

James, After I posted this story. I had to logg off. I would have had to ban myself for saying what I wanted to say.

That piece of dirt reporter snooped around the family to get everything bad out that ever happened to this little girl who is a murder and rape victim. She should be fired. The editor should be fired for letting this filth even go out.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    James, After I posted this story. I had to logg off. I would have had to ban myself for saying what I wanted to say.

That piece of dirt reporter snooped around the family to get everything bad out that ever happened to this little girl who is a murder and rape victim. She should be fired. The editor should be fired for letting this filth even go out.
    Absolutely!!! I had to calm down before I emailed the reported so I could, do it in the right way without coming completely unglued on her.

April
    Jessica's response to my email.

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 11:08 AM
    Subject: Re: Outrageous!!!!!

Thank you for your comments.

Jessica Bruder

Jessica,

I am appalled that there are such muck rakers for journalists at The Oregonian. You have totally crossed the line!!!!!
    Instead of giving the reader more information on the death and the ILLEGAL ALIENS who were arrested for her murder, you had to dig into her personal life and past problems. It is outrageous that you would report dirty laundry on a child that was murdered so horrifically.

Dani was a victim, not a criminal!!!!!I cannot believe you would try to discount Dani's life in such a cruel way. You have hit a nerve and the American people will not forget. You and The Oregonian owe Dani's family a BIG apology.

Disgusted and outraged!!!

My name

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast