Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Embrace our future of becoming a corrupt, violent oligarchy like Mexico? I think not. Mexico is not a "poor nation."

Look, take off the rose-colored glasses. We have real problems in this country. We are no longer a "wealthy" nation. We are broke. Our dollar is being devalued; we are drowning in debt, mostly owned by China. The best way to finish us off is to continue to overload the life boat with uneducated, poverty-stricken people who use social services we no longer have the money to provide for even our own citizens! I don't care who they are or from what country or nationality.

Every nation today has borders and immigration laws and guards and enforces them. That is not excessive nationalism.

The answer to poverty in these countries is not to off-load all of their poor into this already struggling nation; it is to fix the system in their own nations!

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    Embrace our future of becoming a corrupt, violent oligarchy like Mexico? I think not. Mexico is not a "poor nation."

Look, take off the rose-colored glasses. We have real problems in this country. We are no longer a "wealthy" nation. We are broke. Our dollar is being devalued; we are drowning in debt, mostly owned by China. The best way to finish us off is to continue to overload the life boat with uneducated, poverty-stricken people who use social services we no longer have the money to provide for even our own citizens! I don't care who they are or from what country or nationality.

Every nation today has borders and immigration laws and guards and enforces them. That is not excessive nationalism.

The answer to poverty in these countries is not to off-load all of their poor into this already struggling nation; it is to fix the system in their own nations!
    Amen. No one could have expressed the truth any better than you have!! I hope you will re-post this message for all to see and on Facebook as well!

Thank you.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010

Amen. No one could have expressed the truth any better than you have!! I hope you will re-post this message for all to see and on Facebook as well!

Thank you.
    Amen! You might want to add that mex is chock full of natural resources that can make that country rich beyond it's wildest dreams. Why is there not more focus on helping mexican people accompolish this? Last I heard they had more resources than the continent of Africa!

The "roll over and take it because it's inevitable" attitude from these so called church "leaders" are the very reason I don't go anymore. They assist and insist on diluting our culture, language, and safety and also in the process have diluted my faith in the church.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Thank you.
    Amen! You might want to add that mex is chock full of natural resources that can make that country rich beyond it's wildest dreams. Why is there not more focus on helping mexican people accompolish this? Last I heard they had more resources than the continent of Africa!

The "roll over and take it because it's inevitable" attitude from these so called church "leaders" are the very reason I don't go anymore. They assist and insist on diluting our culture, language, and safety and also in the process have diluted my faith in the church.
    Thanks. This misguided "compassion" will end up dragging all of us down. People like this do not understand how short-sighted it is and how off loading the entire world's poor and destitute is not a long-term solution (nor is it possible). I suspect it makes them feel morally superior in some way, but they really don't think the situation through to its logical conclusion. In order to maintain their worldview and their "feel good" mentality, they remain willfully ignorant of the facts to the detriment of us all.

Hey Reverend Dotson- go blow it out your ear! I am offended that you compare these foreign national invaders to Jean Valjean! You want to line your coffers! Yeah...JUST ADMIT IT Mr. Holier than thou!

Banned
    This REV. has lost his mind!He is not by himself thats the way many REV. feel they know their illegal it dont matter they see themselves as saviors.Yes you can save souls but harboring and helping illegals is a crime so he is not helping himself in the eyes of the LORD yes the LORD wants us to help his children but crooks have to be delt with.Illegals know by going to church they will get help finding homes jobs and free goverment subsidies.Just yesterday at grocery store seen hispanic female with 2 anchor babies had 2 carts full of stuff and paid for it with food stamps seen it with my own eyes made me sick.But illegals think they are intitled to them.Churches show them how to get them.I have been told by others in other churches im not a christian because i fight illegals i know my heart and my beleifs i know our LORD,but i also know right from wrong too.I always come back to them do not judge unless you be judge and that shuts them up.

Duckman...what state do you live in? It isn't YOU - you and I want to save our country and have the laws upheld! We believe in helping others but not being suckers and defending our beloved country!

The churches are really getting on my nerves with all of this "PHONEY HOLY HELP THE SRANGERS BS!"

They are out to get them in their congregations- you are correct, the churches are aiding and abetting them. I am calling them on their HYPOCRACY!

http://www.westminsteromaha.org/contactus_page.html

If you would like to contact Reverend Dotson, here is a link to his church contact page.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Thank you.

Thanks. This misguided "compassion" will end up dragging all of us down. People like this do not understand how short-sighted it is and how off loading the entire world's poor and destitute is not a long-term solution (nor is it possible). I suspect it makes them feel morally superior in some way, but they really don't think the situation through to its logical conclusion. In order to maintain their worldview and their "feel good" mentality, they remain willfully ignorant of the facts to the detriment of us all.
    My give damns BUSTED for illegals and delusional religous "leaders" like this. They really don't seem to care that they are alienating their AMERICAN members by supporting this.

Christians are held to SUCH a high standard by non believers. You even mention that you are a Christian, and get ready to get FLAMED. I mean people will split hairs on every little thing you say and pick pick pick, trying to get under your skin - just baiting you in hopes of trying to get you to "say the wrong thing" so they can dogpile even more. Talk about a brood of vipers!

I went thru this recently on another board where I also blatantly expressed my feelings on IA's. I expected the race baiters, but the flaming I got from other so-called Christians was shocking. Talk about someone throwing judgment stones from a glass house. (A lot of the posters there flamed me for the very things they were doing to ME.) I told them being a Christian does not mean being a doormat by supporting and helping lawbreakers.

I called a lot of them on it and turned the tables on them for being such hypocrites! One was a black lady who I had to educate on how badly "her people" are being affected by illegals. She was truly one of the most ignorant two faced people I've ever had the displeasure of being in contact with. Some people will never be gotten thru to. At that point you just have to move on and forget about them...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12