Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dem NYC Councilman: Biden’s ‘How to Destroy U.S. Cities Playbook’ Border Policy Is to

Dem NYC Councilman: Biden’s ‘How to Destroy U.S. Cities Playbook’ Border Policy Is to Import ‘Future Voters’

by IAN HANCHETT 4 Aug 2023

On Thursday’s broadcast of Newsmax TV’s “Rob Schmitt Tonight,” New York City Councilman Robert Holden (D) stated that President Joe Biden’s “open border” policy is the “how to destroy U.S. cities” in a single term playbook and stated that he thinks the Biden administration has let as many people into the country as they have and sent them all over the country because “they see future voters.”

Holden said, “I want a secure border, but, unfortunately, under President Biden, it’s an open border. And, again, it’s, how many are we going to take before it’s over here? This is Joe Biden’s how to destroy U.S. cities playbook — it looks like — in one term.”

Host Rob Schmitt then asked, “What do you think the real agenda is here? I’m so tired of pretending that this government believes that all of these people are asylum seekers. Why are they letting all of these people into the country and dumping them all over the country? Why do you think?”

Holden responded, “I think they see future voters. That’s what many think in my district and that’s what I’m starting to think. Because why would you do this?”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023...future-voters/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wait until these dumb entitled college brats grow up and cannot find safe housing because it is being destroyed by 50 million parasites that have been dumped in our country by illegal immigration, visa overstays, TPS, asylum and refugees who stuff 20 people into one home, lower home values, and trash entire blocks of cities and neighborhoods.

This is who you will be living next to, because you will afford nothing, you dolts.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL