Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Oh, I thought it was maybe because Mexico requires papers.
    LOL
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    . . . What kind of mother are you to abandon your children rather than take them with you?
    When people are deport they can't take the kids with them because the kids are American citizens and can't be deported. They have to be sent to their mother by relatives or the Mexican embasy with the mother's and father's written permission and permission of the U.S.
    Yes it is true, they have to get permission. The reason they have to get permission from both parents is that too many parents were abducting their own children and taking them out of the country. It was very difficult for the remaining parent to find their children in another country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is why they need to change the "birthrite citizenship" laws
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

These children have only their ILLEGAL parents to blame; they became ILLEGALS when their parents entered the U.S. as ILLEGALS and setup their own Children as ILLEGALS or the "parents" most likely continued the invasion with the exploitation of the 14th Amendment to create an Anchor for U.S. Citizens to furnish benefits! The Elitist Politicians and Elitist Contributors are socializing benefits to the ILLEGALS for the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS, veiled as social programs for U. S. Citizens, on the backs of U.S. Citizens through our assets such as the Education System, Social Security, and Health Care not to mention our National Security while privatizing the profits for themselves! The reason the ILLEGALS have the Anchors, furnishing a opportune sob story, is to stay in the U.S. to receive the benefits, their Anchors are nothing more than throwaways for their agenda; if they were important to the "parents" they would take their children with them when they returned to their HOME countries . They do not want to be Citizens of the U.S. only to the extent that it would allow the ILLEGALS to remain in the U.S. for our tax money and they will return to their home country as soon as they have drained the U.S. Dry.

Banned
    So Grandma-sita quit her job. Who is paying the bills? Could it be anchor baby welfare?

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    So Grandma-sita quit her job. Who is paying the bills? Could it be anchor baby welfare?
    Here's my guess. Grandma will collect benefits for the jackpot babies and send the money to mama in Mexico. American taxpayers will continue to pay for their healthcare and education.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I bet grandma is an illegal too. Both fathers probably won't come forward because they are probably illegal also.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I bet grandma is an illegal too. Both fathers probably won't come forward because they are probably illegal also.
    If the fathers are illegal they are contacted by the Mexican embasy and asked if they want the kids to stay here with them, a legal relative, a legal friend, social services etc., or if they will sign for the kids to go to Mexico with their mother.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123