Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Dick Morris Don’t Know Nothing ‘Bout No Immigra

http://magic-city-news.com/article_4904.shtml

Dick Morris Article

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-12278-dick.html+morris

Paul Streitz
    Dick Morris Don’t Know Nothing ‘Bout No Immigration
    By Paul Streitz
    Nov 11, 2005, 16:42

Dick Morris knows nothing about immigration or economics. Nevertheless, this has not stopped the ex-advisor to President Clinton and now political columnist to weigh in with his advice in a column “Get Serious About Immigration Reform.� This misbegotten column is a paradigm of incomplete logic, faulty assumptions and the unwillingness look candidly at the present or the future. As with all political strategists, he looks for the easy solution today, without any regard for its impact on future years, much less future generations.

First, he assumes that President Bush wants to do something about the immigration problem, when the President is the culprit behind the unprecedented flow of illegal immigrants into the country. President Bush is totally captured by the cheap labor advocates of American business and will do nothing to offend them. Morris does not acknowledge what anybody who has been involved with the immigration control movement knows after two minutes.

Despite this, Morris writes, “Bush, searching for a way to recapture the national agenda, needs to seize this issue (immigration) and make it his own. A full and reasoned program will galvanize national support and unite the nation behind tough measures to enforce our laws and maximize opportunities for those who already live here legally.�

That George Bush is “searching for a way to recapture the national agenda� is purely a figment of Morris’s imagination. President Bush has put immigration at the issue at the top of the national agenda by steadfastly refusing to do anything about it and in fact obstructing effective enforcement of current laws.

Morris gives Bush the advice, “Back the fence. Walls work.� Of course, they do, that is why Bush does not want them. They would impede the flow of cheap labor to his corporate supporters.

Then Morris launches into the Open Border mantra of confused economics in a political wonderland, “Establish a legal guest-worker program. Nobody can deny the manifest need of Americans â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dick Morris should stick to writing about the comings and goings of Hillary Clinton, rather than writing about subjects he knows noting about and spitting out disastrous immigration policies the American people have firmly rejected.
    No. Dick Morris should do what he does best, suck on hookers toes.

All tlhese people are idiots and Dick Morris is one of the biggest. I mean, just listen to him talk!! You know the man can't write a coherent thought when he doesn't have a coherent thought to begin with. If they knew anything or cared about our country, we wouldn't be in the almost incomprehensible position of having to deport one-sixth of our population to save our nation.

Every person, every entity, every business, every corporation, every law firm, every 501 C 3, etc., etc., that had anything to do with this disaster needs to be RICO'ed, all their assets taken to pay for this deportation, and then shipped off to the Hard Labor Rock Farm for LIFE.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This gives me an opening to jab at Dick Morris, and more importantly,address a conspiracy (to which Dick lends some support).

The "conspiracy" so to speak, is the plot to fool the Republican party into running Condi on the 08' ticket.

Morris has claimed that that Condi is the Repubs only chance to defeat Hillary in 08'.

Some moron Republicans have started supporting the idea.

He may be correct in saying that there is no name, or man out there now who could defeat Hillary.

But Condi is a sure loser. for several reasons.

1. Voters forced to pick a woman.

No doubt some women would be qualified for the Presidency. But America's men probably don't want to be told, "You are getting a woman no matter what".

Many will stay home, benefiting Hillary.

2. Hillary and Condi are both unqualified for the Oval Office.

Hillary worked in a shady law firm with questionable bookkeeping.

Condi has held several positions in this administration, but I could not think up any success of a policy that could be attributed to her.
    She goes around the world scolding them about their lack of democracy.

She is good party hack, nothing more.

4. Mexican vote

Mexican society is organized with the lightest skinned people being superior to the darker.

Mexicans, legal or not, may not want to vote for the darker of the two candidates.

Mexican vs. Black mistrust will mean the white candidate gets elected.

Mexicans and blacks are un-able to play the race card against each other to extort concessions out government officials, you need a guilty, white , liberal, sucker to do that.

pa

p.s. I saved #3 for later, It could be considered racist or sexist, the observation of American voting habits I want to point out.

First, I will address Dick Morris. He just gets on my very last nerve. He is on O'Reilly all the time and, of course, lately it's to promote his newest book, "Hillary Vs Condi". What he said about the President "NEEDS TO SEIZE THE IMMIGRATION ISSUE AND MAKE IT HIS OWN" is just plain STUPID. Does he really believe that the American people are so dumb that they wouldn't see right through that for what it is--a political ploy?? That is just INSULTING.

Darlene--enlighten me about the sucking hooker's toes???? I don't remember that one!!

phoenix--I am insulted about what you have said about having a woman for President. Frankly, if men are so stupid that they would refuse to vote for a QUALIFIED (NOT HILLARY) candidate just because she's a woman, then they are dumber than I thought. How in the hell do you think it would make YOU feel if WOMEN, who, after all, ARE the ONES who actually get out and vote, refused to vote for a candidate just because he was a MAN????

If Bush's qualification for the job is because he's a man and, If history is any indication, men have GENERALLY not done a great job at running this country. I think it's high time that a WOMAN does have a crack at it. I don't think either Hillary or Condi are the best choices but I do think it's time to see whether a woman could do a better job than most of the men in recent times. Your assessment is about the most narrowminded one I've heard. And, if your opinion is shared by most men, then it's NO WONDER the world is in the mess it's in.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

There are men who for various reasons feel that women can not able to do "men's work". I believe though that this is a small faction and that the right woman would prevail.

Neither Hillary who "blows with the wind" without conviction is the right woman nor Condi who "blows threats around the world without real purpose or objective" is the right woman.

I believe the Republicans are considering Rice to run against Hillary.

I think they know they are going to lose the next election no matter what. I also fear they may not care.

It's just a feeling I have. Something isn't right. The GOP should be up in arms; moving much faster to correct things; yet they stall, muddle, debate, wander now around their offices as our country goes down the tubes.

GHWB - Yale, Skull and Bones
    Bill Clinton - Yale, Skull and Bones
    GW Bush - Yale, Skull and Bones
    Hillary Clinton - Yale, First Man, Yale, Skull and Bones

See?

It's planned.

This can not be a coincidence.

They need the Democrat to complete the Globalisation because the Democractic Party has to date been the champion of immigration flooding the US. Until the Bushes, Republicans were the ones to control it and fight it for economic and sovereignty issues.

Why do you think GW Bush would TWICE appoint Bill Clinton to serve with GHW Bush on Disaster Relief? To travel the world raising money for Tsnunami and then again for Katrina? The vehicle to travel and meet and push Globalism, just like Clinton did in Paris. How do we know what money they raise or where it gets deposited? We don't know SQUAT.

No Republican President would appoint a former President whose wife is going to run for the Presidency on a DIFFERENT TICKET to such a position. It gives them platform, tv time, fundraising time, contacts, connections, meetings, travel...not just in the US but AROUND THE WORLD.

That's their plan. Will Americans allow it?

Lets pray not.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That appointment was VERY suspect to me too. I just wouldn't even DREAM of appointing anyone whose wife, no question about it, is GOING to get that nomination for the Democratic Candidate. It has just given Slick Willy a forum to speak out about anything and everything.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Darlene--enlighten me about the sucking hooker's toes???? I don't remember that one!!
    OK Bootsie you asked for it, although I did have a good time re-reading the stories. Just go to google and type in "Dick Morris toe sucking" for more stories.

When Clinton was in office, little Dickey Morris was top spinner for Bill. A reporter took a picture of Dickey sitting outside on a hotel patio with a shapely blonde who was not his wife. They were having their morning coffee and both were in the hotel issue white bathrobes. The picture appeared in several newspapers and the story came out that she was a hooker and little Dickey liked to suck her toes. The incident caused his wife to depart for a while, (I believe they are reunited now). The reason this is so vivid in my memory is the women in question was from the Pittsburgh area and used to work for my friend who used to own a bar. When the story broke there was a lot of jokes about it on the radio talk shows mostly local but I think Rush had a field day with it also.

It seems that Dickey had a fetish of talking on the phone with the President while having his toes sucked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/lo ... morris.htm

The Hooker, Line And Sinker

By Howard Kurtz
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Wednesday, September 4, 1996; Page B01

Sherry Rowlands, the suddenly famous Virginia call girl, is taking all the credit for the downfall of presidential adviser Dick Morris. She says the Republicans had nothing to do with it.

"The only person in the world I knew politically was Dick Morris," she told the syndicated tabloid show "Hard Copy" in her first television interview. "Who do you call? I mean . . . you don't go in the phone book and look up Bob Dole." The two-part "Hard Copy" interview is scheduled to air on Baltimore's Channel 2 tonight and tomorrow night at 12:05 a.m. .

As for Morris's downfall, Rowlands said: "Someone as intelligent as he is should have kept his lip buttoned when he unzipped his pants. I mean, how can you maneuver worlds, and he can't even control what he's doing in his own room with a paid lady?"

Morris's resignation was announced hours before President Clinton delivered his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention last Thursday night. His departure came after the Star, a supermarket tabloid, published allegations by the $200-an-hour prostitute that she had a long-running relationship with Morris. The Star, which says it paid Rowlands less than $50,000 for the story, made her available to "Hard Copy." A spokesman for the program, which often pays for interviews, declined to say whether Rowlands was paid.

In an interview with Time magazine published yesterday, Morris again declined to address the allegations, "even if this episode destroys me." He said he would not be advising Clinton informally: "I've sent myself out of the game. I'm not going to run the campaign from the locker room."

His wife, attorney Eileen McGann, posed with her husband for a Time photographer. She told Time she was "very upset" about the Star report but that "I thought it would be destructive to ask about the details and try to find out what was true. I'm an adult. I accepted Dick's apology."

Time's piece was its second straight cover story on Morris, the first person to be accorded such prominence since O.J. Simpson. Newsweek also gave cover billing to Morris's downfall.

In the "Hard Copy" interview, taped last weekend with co-anchor Barry Nolan, Rowlands said she went public because "it has to be told, whether I'm a call girl who'll blabber or whatever they want to call it, fine. But wake up, America. I mean, if he told me, who else did he tell?"

Asked about Morris's wife, Rowlands said: "I'm sure this is hurting her, and was not meant to hurt her. He's the one who hurt her, not me. . . . He loves his wife -- that's why he would pay me . . . to come see him. That makes him feel he is not cheating on his wife. This is business as long as he's paying for it."

She quoted Morris as saying: "My wife probably has an idea that I fool around, but she really doesn't have solid evidence. . . . She does tell me if I need to do that, please be discreet."

Rowlands quoted the political consultant as saying of his influence over the president: "They all know who holds the leash . . . that's around Clinton's neck."

Rowlands also recounted an episode in which she said Morris let her listen in on a phone conversation with the president:

"Hillary answered the phone and she said the president was exercising at the moment and she would get him . . . and when [Clinton] came back he sounds really mad . . . and he said, 'Look, Dick, I would prefer you not use this phone anymore. You can understand Hillary is upset, my wife is not well, you know with all this Whitewater trial and everything, she is not well. You know the regular lines, do not call the private residence anymore.' And he was embarrassed and he said, 'I'm sorry, sir' and hung up."

© Copyright 1996 The Washington Post Company

http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2002/morris.html

A Little Toe-Sucking among friends

http://www.salon.com/weekly/carville960909.html

ANYTHING FOR A BUCK

Never mind the toe-sucking at the Jefferson
    Hotel. It's Dick Morris' sell-out of the
    President that's his real sin

James Carville

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02115.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/ ... 2219c.html

http://www.nationalreview.com/george/george011901.shtml

http://www.ojr.org/ojr/workplace/1017966947.php

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archiv ... 001277.php

http://www.publicshelter.com/wench/96/960915.html

I remember this!! OH MI GOD. And now he's back in the "fray" when he should be permanently on the "Do Not Call for Interview" List.

THANKS, Darlene. I swear--I just COPIED AND PASTED IT TO O'REILLY. I wrote an email and told him that someone had reminded me of this incident and that, at first I didn't believe it until I read it in PRINT. I told him that I really didn't think he would stoop so low as to have someone of that moral fiber on his show all the time!!!! AND, I signed my name!

I started to remember it after I started reading the article. It had completely left my mind because, as a CLINTON HATER, I just didn't even keep up with anything about his presidency except what I heard in passing.

I need to send it to Hannity too, don't I?? They are big buddies. YUCK!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast