Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good Work Darlene and Bootsie!!

Half the problem in America are these idiots we listen to and assume they know what they're talking about when they don't even know which end to kiss!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Good Work Darlene and Bootsie!!

Half the problem in America are these idiots we listen to and assume they know what they're talking about when they don't even know which end to kiss!!

I agree with your statement.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The man just SEEMED backwards to me!!! Believe me--he must know which end to kiss though because he must be making big bucks kissing them!

HE drives me BERSERK!! WHAT a KNOW-IT-ALL! I just LOVE it when he turns out to be wrong. I will REALLY love it if Condi proves him wrong on his prediciton about her running for President because he wrote a whole book about it and is running around every talk show pushing the book.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootie said
    ------------------------------
    phoenix--I am insulted about what you have said about having a woman for President.(.....)
    ------------------------------

Don't be insulted because men are stubborn and sexist.

Pehaps it would just be men on the right who stay home because of Condi's neo-conservative\fake conservatism.

There will be a time, rightfully so, that a woman could be president. But if she doesn't defeat a man in the general election, then it could be argued that she was an "affirmative action" hire.

Then again, last election, we we forced to choose a woman,........John Kerry or George Bush. lol

Good point, phoenix!! The choices were limited. AND, it would depend on the woman. But, I think you ought to consider what would happen if WOMEN stayed home just because the choices were only MEN. Should women have reverse sexist attitudes??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Perhaps it would just be men on the right who stay home because of Condi's neo-conservative\fake conservatism
    I agree with this statement Condi is a neo-con and she wouldn't get my vote, I don't think she is greatly admired by the American people. It is the press that is in love with her and seem to be shoving her down our throat. I don't hear much talk about her outside of the talking heads.

You've made a great point, Darlene. AND, that point applies to both Condi and Hillary. It's strange that the press has almost GIVEN those two their individual party's nomination 3 years before the election.

They aren't going to be able to sell ME--on either ONE OF THEM. They both nauseate me. I couldn't honestly say which was worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12