Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Discovered: Migrant Safe House in Scottsdale, Arizona! – ICE and Gov. Agents provide

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Discovered: Migrant Safe House in Scottsdale, Arizona! – ICE and Gov. Agents provide

Discovered: Migrant Safe House in Scottsdale, Arizona! – ICE and Gov. Agents provide 24/7 security and catering to Illegal Immigrants

by By Jordan Conradson
    Published June 1, 2021 at 7:29am

On Monday night, TGP’s Jordan Conradson investigated the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, Arizona after receiving a tip that it was an illegal immigrant safe house. The hotel is located at 9880 N Scottsdale Rd.

When Conradson arrived at the hotel, every entrance was barricaded, and he had to park down the street. He walked up to the hotel and greeted some officers.

Conradson: what’s going on here?

LES Officer: You actually need to leave the property it’s actually a closed hotel.

Conradson: Oh, so what’s going on?

LES Officer: This is a private property man.

Conradson: But what’s going on?
    LES Officer: If you want to get information for that you need to go to endeavors.org.

Conradson: I heard that they were harboring illegal immigrants here. Is that true?
    LES Officer: You can go to the endeavors.org website and they’ll give you as much information as they can.

Conradson: Who do you work for?

LES Officer: I’m contracted with LES, it’s a law enforcement contract service company.

Conradson: Why aren’t people allowed on the premises?
    LES Officer: You can go to endeavors.org to get information for that other than that this is closed this is private property from the company that’s here.

Endeavors.org
    is the website for Family Endeavors, a San Antonio nonprofit tied to the Biden administration. They received an $87 million no-bid contract in March to clothe and shelter illegal immigrants. They then received ANOTHER contract for $530 MILLION shortly after.

Conradson went to another entrance to get to the bottom of this.

Conradson: What is going on here?
    DOT Agent: I don’t know. All I can let in is people who have badges on the property.

Conradson: Who do you work for?

DOT Agent: The Department of Transportation.

Conradson: Who is staying here? Who are you protecting? Are illegal immigrants staying in this hotel?

A Selrico Services food van pulled out of the parking lot. Selrico is a food service company that is also based in San Antonio. They must be contracted to provide food for those in this country illegally.

A Scottsdale local was walking in his neighborhood to see what was going on at this hotel that is right next to his home. Richard could not believe this was happening and agreed to do an interview.

Conradson: I’m pretty sure that they’re housing are legal immigrants inside of this hotel off of taxpayer dollars. what do you think about that, Richard?

Richard: It’s terrible that they would put that in the middle of a nice community without alerting all of the neighbors. There are a lot of rumors going around and everyone is concerned about who’s living next to them.

Conradson: Yeah, so we know a lot of a lot of these illegal immigrants are bringing crime across the border, they’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing you name it even human slaves right, human sex trafficking is a big issue. You don’t want that in your community, do you?

Richard: I don’t think anyone wants that in their community.

Conradson: do you have kids?

Richard: I have two little kids and were just walking around here to see what’s going on. They have it blocked off with security guards and I’m just trying to become informed on what’s next to me.

Richard lives in a nice suburban community. This is usually a very safe area when there are not illegal immigrants living at the hotel down the street. Residents were not even notified that this would be happening and the ones who know are not happy.

Conradson called the local police station since he could not get any answers from the representatives at the hotel.

Conradson: I would like to know what is going on at the Homewood Suites on Scottsdale Rd. and Mountainview. Do you have any information about what’s going on there?

Dispatcher: Nothing outside of the fact that it’s being monitored by ICE and that we have police presence there from other agencies 24/7.

Conradson: Who is managing the hotel?

Dispatcher: I don’t have that information exactly

Conradson: But ICE is in there 24/7?

Dispatcher: Yeah, it’s being monitored by them and outside agencies.

Conradson: Do you know what the outside agencies are?

Dispatcher: I think it’s just a mix of all Arizona state agencies.

Conradson: Are they communicating with you on how many people they’re bringing into Scottsdale, into the hotel?

Dispatcher: I don’t have any specifics on it

Conradson: Where do I find more information?

Dispatcher: You could try to look up any of the ICE numbers online and see if they give any further.

Conradson: Do you have any information on exactly what’s going on? I mean obviously, they’re harboring illegal immigrants, but do you know anything else?

Dispatcher: No we don’t have any further.

This is atrocious. Over 600 MILLION DOLLARS are funding this operation to flood red counties with illegal residents and brand new Democrat voters, and it’s costing the taxpayers money and it’s putting the American people in DANGER.

Instead of protecting American citizens, officers are being paid by our tax dollars to protect non-citizens who are invading our communities.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/discovered-migrant-safe-house-scottsdale-arizona-ice-gov-agents-
    provide-24-7-security-catering-illegal-immigrants/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is outrages!

Calls and letters should be made to the Corporate office that we do not want illegal aliens housed on our soil at OUR expense!

Why are they not housing our homeless, our Veteran's, our Seniors?????

Homewood Suites Corporate Office Headquarters
    Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
    7930 Jones Branch Drive
    McLean, Virginia 22102 USA
    Corporate Phone Number: 1-703-883-1000
    Fax Number: 1-703-883-1000

The hotel is located at 9880 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ

HOMEWOOD SUITES BY HILTON!

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Illegal aliens get this!!!!

Our homeless Veteran's live like this!!!!

SHAME ON YOU HOMEWOOD SUTIES AND HILTON HOTELS

What a slap in the face to those who served, lost their lives for OUR country, and fought for OUR freedoms, our peace, and our prosperity.

Shut that damn border down and deport them all. They have men and women to fight for their own rights.

This is an invasion of foreign citizens from around the world and it needs to be stopped and reversed.

ENTIRE CITIES ARE BEING DUMPED ON OUR BACKS TO PAY FOR THROUGH VARIOUS FAILED GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS AND THEY ARE STEALING OUR TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR IT!

We should be building Tiny Home Villages for OUR Veterans!

NOT housing these illegal aliens or their UACs. They are not our citizens, not our offspring, and NOT our responsibility.

Send them back to their president and first lady.

Last edited by Beezer; 06-01-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Draft and pass the "Safe Housing for Veteran's Act" and stop funding these illegal aliens, refugees, asylum liars, TPS!!!

We are not the dumping ground for the world while our government DUMPS our citizens in the gutter!

Disgraceful.

I happened to have an overnight stay at the VA hospital last week. In the bed next to me was a homeless Vet, being released that day. All he kept saying is that he has nowhere to go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott-in-FL View Post
    I happened to have an overnight stay at the VA hospital last week. In the bed next to me was a homeless Vet, being released that day. All he kept saying is that he has nowhere to go.
    Heartbreaking! I hope and pray he finds housing and generosity towards him. It is not right to leave so many veterans in these situations. What many have experienced mentally and physically demands that our government care for them.

Scott-in-FL, I know that many will see your comment about your overnight stay in the hospital. It will lead to prayers for you. May God touch your body, your mind, and spirit. May the Lord give you peace and strength. Thank you Scott for your service.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Related:

DEFEND OUR HOME: Arizona Rally for Secure Borders – Wednesday in Scottsdale near Illegal Immigrant Hotel

https://www.alipac.us/f12/defend-our-home-arizona-rally-secure-borders-%96-wednesday-scottsdale-near-ille-385237/
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott-in-FL View Post

I hope you are well and doing better Scott. I pray that Veteran finds shelter.

We need to build Tiny Homes in Veteran Villages for those Vets who have no family and nowhere to go so they have each other.

It is truly awful that our Vets face homelessness for all they have suffered through and put in harms way with these awful never ending wars, all politics, for these corrupt swamp rats to line their pockets with crony cash. May they rot in hell starting with the evil, corrupt, NWO Bush family!

Thank you for your service, I am a Veteran too, that is why illegal immigration and birthright citizenship infuriates me and it needs to stop. We need to END refugee, TPS, and asylum programs and take care of our own. No Veteran should be living in the gutter.

Thanks to no good George Bush, I do not qualify for Veterans medical care. I went to the V.A. center in Reno and they turned me away. They were turning away WWII Vets who never used their benefits because these guys had jobs and healthcare with their Employers and were not taking from the government because they did not feel it was right, as I did. Always worked and had healthcare.

These WWII Vets, and me, needed help and they throw us in the street. All the while these breeding parasites pour over our border, our government fly's in these refugees, TPS, and asylum liars and throw salt in the wound and stick us in the eye and MAKE us pay for it and then take away our benefits! These illegals and foreigners give birth, have cancer treatments, kidney dialysis, TB treatment, diabetes, high blood pressure, medical treatments and pay nothing!

Now they fly here from South America to SCAM us "on vacation" to get the Covid shot, nothing but damn scavengers who care nothing about our country.

The billions we spend on these people who break our laws, spit in our face, disrespect our country and should be expelled on the spot, should be spent on our Veterans and our homeless citizens.

DEPLOY OUR MILITARY AND GET THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS AND VISA OVERSTAY LOADED ON SHIPS AND SEND THEM BACK!

THEY SHOULD NOT GET ONE DIME OF OUR TAXPAYER FUNDED BENEFITS WHILE OUR PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I hope you are well and doing better Scott. I pray that Veteran finds shelter.

We need to build Tiny Homes in Veteran Villages for those Vets who have no family and nowhere to go so they have each other.

It is truly awful that our Vets face homelessness for all they have suffered through and put in harms way with these awful never ending wars, all politics, for these corrupt swamp rats to line their pockets with crony cash. May they rot in hell starting with the evil, corrupt, NWO Bush family!

Thank you for your service, I am a Veteran too, that is why illegal immigration and birthright citizenship infuriates me and it needs to stop. We need to END refugee, TPS, and asylum programs and take care of our own. No Veteran should be living in the gutter.

Thanks to no good George Bush, I do not qualify for Veterans medical care. I went to the V.A. center in Reno and they turned me away. They were turning away WWII Vets who never used their benefits because these guys had jobs and healthcare with their Employers and were not taking from the government because they did not feel it was right, as I did. Always worked and had healthcare.

These WWII Vets, and me, needed help and they throw us in the street. All the while these breeding parasites pour over our border, our government fly's in these refugees, TPS, and asylum liars and throw salt in the wound and stick us in the eye and MAKE us pay for it and then take away our benefits! These illegals and foreigners give birth, have cancer treatments, kidney dialysis, TB treatment, diabetes, high blood pressure, medical treatments and pay nothing!

Now they fly here from South America to SCAM us "on vacation" to get the Covid shot, nothing but damn scavengers who care nothing about our country.

The billions we spend on these people who break our laws, spit in our face, disrespect our country and should be expelled on the spot, should be spent on our Veterans and our homeless citizens.

DEPLOY OUR MILITARY AND GET THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS AND VISA OVERSTAY LOADED ON SHIPS AND SEND THEM BACK!

THEY SHOULD NOT GET ONE DIME OF OUR TAXPAYER FUNDED BENEFITS WHILE OUR PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING.
    Dear Beezer, thank you for your service, too. We as a country and our government should provide necessary care and assistance to those who serve.

I'm doing well, thank you, and thanks to everyone on here that served. Thank you to everyone that posts on here. We need to end this craziness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast