Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

appears

It appears the demo-crazy party is bent on self destruction. They could not be more out of touch, and Dean is the symptom of such. He had a chance, but being from Vermont (I grew up there, and am visiting now) he has no idea what the southwest and many metro areas are dealing with. He just figures this rap will attract some support. It won't and he leaves the door WIDE open for alternative political parties and the furthur marginaliization of the democratic party. cheers glenn

I just sent the mother of all hate e-mail to that racist, sick in the head, anti-white hack, Dean. People are fed up with this kind of crap.

I have never felt this angry at a politician.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    I just sent the mother of all hate e-mail to that racist, sick in the head, anti-white hack, Dean. People are fed up with this kind of crap.

The strange thing is George W Bush and Howard Dean are both anti minutemen. Bush probably secretly agrees with Dean.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To hell with both of them. I'm sending a donation to Tancredo as soon as I get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by BobC

The strange thing is George W Bush and Howard Dean are both anti minutemen. Bush probably secretly agrees with Dean.
    If he isn't publicly denouncing it then he is. Just like the mexican flag running mayor in Georgia.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Try and find photo's of the perps anywhere. The media showed their pictures in the very beginning but they have since vanished. Not a trace on television or the internet.

Strange? If the perps were white I'm sure the media would be all over it.

They've pretty much dropped the story as far as I can tell but Howard Dean is more than a little behind.

Of course not. They're black. Contrast this with that white creep who put all those black adopted children in cages--Fox News was actually running a line at the bottom of the screen explicitly pointing out that the perp was white, and the victims were black. And Fox is usually fairer than the other newscasts.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I haven't seen any photos or read any articles since the suspects were arrested to indicate they were black. The only article I saw that mentioned they were black was before the arrest. It doesn't appear the news media is eager for the truth to get out.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Howard Dean, Chairman of the Democratic National Committee, in a sick and stunningly opportunistic attempt to profit politically from the recent heinous murders of six immigrant farm workers in Georgia, released a statement yesterday blaming the Minutemen border watch movement for somehow inciting this crime.
    Websters Definition of Howard Dean = Total idiot. The MM should file a law Suit against Dean For Slanderous Lies. I don't think in all the years I have been living, I have every seen such an idiot as Dean. So Dean must be the one that incited the Crime on the little 9 year old girl that was raped, here in the Cincy area earlier this summer by an Illegal Alien.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

The first time I ever heard him speak, memories of junior high school came rushing through my mind. I'm not kidding this guy reminds me of a jr. high school student undergoing major peer pressure. He doesn't even seem like an adult, let alone a sane and responsible adult. He is a major disaster for the Democrats.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast