Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: DONALD TRUMP: ‘HUMANE’ DEPORTATION PLAN FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ‘WILL WORK’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DONALD TRUMP: ‘HUMANE’ DEPORTATION PLAN FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ‘WILL WORK’

by ALEX SWOYER
    27 Sep 2015
    Washington, DC

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump doubled down on his immigration plan with 60 Minutes’s Scott Pelley, who said Trump’s plan to deport roughly 11 million illegal immigrants isn’t practical. Trump said he will round up the illegal immigrants in a “humane way” and his plan is “practical” and “will work.”

Pelley asked Trump what he plans to do with the 11 or 12 million illegal immigrants that are in the country.

Trump answered, “If they’ve done well, they’re going out and they’re coming back in legally.” Pelley interrupted, challenging, “You’re rounding them all up.”

Trump doubled down on his plan and told Pelley, “We’re rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they’re going to be happy because they want to be legalized. And, by the way, I know it doesn’t sound nice. But not everything is nice.”

Pelley challenged Trump, saying that his plan doesn’t seem practical.

“It is practical,” Trump responded. “It’s going to work.”

He continued, “They have to come here legally. And you know, when I talk about the wall, and I said it before, we’re going to have a tremendous, beautiful, wide open door. Nice big door. We want people to come into the country.”

According to a Gallup poll conducted last month, roughly 31 percent of Republicans support deportation:

At 80%, Democrats overwhelmingly favor allowing illegal immigrants to stay in the U.S. and to have an opportunity to become citizens. Republicans are far less likely to support a path to citizenship, at 50%, but that is still the most common view among this group. Thirty-one percent of Republicans want to see all illegal immigrants deported, while 18% favor allowing them to stay for a limited time to work.

Before discussing his plan to deport the illegal immigrants, Trump explained to Pelley that he will build a wall along the southern border.

“We’re going to build a wall and we’re going to create a border. It’s going to be a great wall and it’s not going to be very expensive.”

Pelley asked Trump how he plans to build the wall.

“It’s called management,” Trump fires back. “It will be a real wall. It’ll be a wall that works. It’ll actually be a wall that will look good, believe it or not. Because what they have now is a joke. They’re—they’re ugly, little, and don’t work.”

“You know, the problem with a lot of these ideas is that the President of the United States is not the CEO of America,” Pelley challenged.

Trump agreed, “That’s right.”

“The constitution is going to tell you no,” Pelley stated, adding that Congress and the Supreme Court will also tell Trump “no.”

“We’ll see,” Trump replied.

“And you’re not used to working in an environment like that,” Pelley stated.

“Look—I do it all the time,” Trump responded.

Pelley asked, “Who tells you no?”

“I do it all the time. Not that many people—I do it all the time. And I deal with governments all the time. I have, overseas, I have vast holdings overseas,” Trump stated.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nts-will-work/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Trump answered, “If they’ve done well, they’re going out and they’re coming back in legally.” Pelley interrupted, challenging, “You’re rounding them all up.”

Trump doubled down on his plan and told Pelley, “We’re rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they’re going to be happy because they want to be legalized.
    You've got to be kidding me! What exactly does this mean?
    And they're going to be happy because they want to be legalized.
    Last edited by MW; 09-27-2015 at 10:32 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You said once that you were retired military or in the military for 20 years. If that's true, do you really have to ask this question over and over and over again?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You said once that you were retired military or in the military for 20 years. If that's true, do you really have to ask this question over and over and over again?
    What are you even talking about? The article Jean provided is dated today, which means I've never seen the comment "And they're going to be happy because they want to be legalized." So exactly how am I asking the same question over and over again? Moreover, what does my military service have to do with anything? You're not making any sense.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Okay, the issue is beyond your sights, I'm not giving it away, so we'll end it here.

Trump needs to stop talking about making illegal immigrants happy and getting them legalized! The more he talks about this the more he sounds like all his wall and deportation talk is just a way to get Americans to accept legalizing 10-11 million illegals and we dont want that. Americans want illegal aliens gone and gone for good as OUR CURRENT LAWS STATE.

CURRENT US LAWS DO NOT ALLOW ILLEGAL ALIENS TO LEAVE AND THEN QUICKLY RETURN.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post

W
    Exactly. Do you think illegal aliens and/or their advocates read our website?

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Trump needs to stop talking about making illegal immigrants happy and getting them legalized! The more he talks about this the more he sounds like all his wall and deportation talk is just a way to get Americans to accept legalizing 10-11 million illegals and we dont want that. Americans want illegal aliens gone and gone for good as OUR CURRENT LAWS STATE.

W
    I agree 100%!

If Trump keeps running his mouth about a big door and expedited re importation of illegal aliens squatter scum, he is going to loose my vote.

W. Gheen, if you have access to trump's campaign managers please tell them Trump is going to massively hemorrhage voter support if he does not stop the let them back in crap.

I supported him because I thought he was fighter who would do what he says. Now I am getting more and more distrustful of him and if I feel that way so will the great majority of his supporters. What the hell is it with the political hacks, every last one of them feels they have to worry incessantly about the poor little alien invaders. We dare not be tough with them.

Millions of Americans like me are sick of this crap. I want those alien invader squatters to get the hell out of my country! I am sick of the poor Jose crap. I am sick of the, if we enforce our laws it is being cruel crap. I am sick of being told we do not have a right to defend our existence as a nation.

Everybody with a brain should know that the massive migration of aliens into our country is being protected and facilitated by the government and its mega rich allies. And that the alien invasion is an intentional government strategy to destroying the USA. A people are the culture, change the people and you change the culture. Ingrained in the traditional American culture is freedom. And freedom is anathema to those who want absolute government tyranny

This is not immigration; it the intentional forced destruction of our country by our own government because America's enemies have now become the government.

The New York Times, Senate Republicans, and Obama once supported part of Trump’s immigration plan

By Ryan Girdusky |
    August 31, 2015 |

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump waves to the crowd after speaking at the National Federation of Republican Assemblies on Saturday, Aug. 29, 2015, in Nashville, Tenn. (AP Photo/Mark Humphrey)

Republican frontrunner Donald Trump’s immigration plan involves deporting all illegal immigrants and then having the “good ones” — those employed and without a criminal record — be allowed back into the U.S. legally.

The mainstream media and political establishment of both parties have called this plan “unrealistic” and accused the billionaire of wreaking “havoc” on the U.S.

But many of those same people were singing a different tune in 2007, when former Texas Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson proposed that exact plan.

At that time, it was supported by the New York Times and nearly captured a majority in the U.S. Senate, including the votes of five Democrats. The only reason in failed in the Senate was because nine Republicans didn’t vote for it.

Hutchinson’s amendment to the McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill of 2007 demanded all illegal immigrants “touch-back” or go back to their native countries and then apply for legal residency under a “Z visa,” which would cost the immigrant $5,000 over the following eight years.

The New York Times described the “touch-back” provision as an “area of compromise.”

“It’s not ideal, but if a touchback provision is manageable and reassures people that illegal immigrants are indeed going to the back of the line, then it will be defensible,” the Times editorial page read.

“Touch-back” became such a popular idea that Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) added it to his own amnesty plan, known as the Strive Act.
    Gutierrez wasn’t the only Democrat to support “touch-back.” President Obama endorsed the policy at a 2009 Hispanic prayer breakfast.

The main difference Trump’s proposed plan is the perception that he may seriously enforce the law and not allow lawbreakers to re-enter the country. Past “touch-back” proposals were offered by politicians who were never really serious about using it as a mechanism to remove criminals and dependents.

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2015/08/...sssm3x4qEI4.99

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast