Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll keep hoping and praying it stays that way TS
    Right along with millions of other Americans.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    TS that's only if the RINOs Snow, Collins, Alexander, Hatch, Graham, McCain, Murkowski and moderate Demos as Nelson, Dorgan (who hasn't made up his mind yet) and Pryor don't change their votes. God only knows what arm twisting and/or threats are occurring behind closed doors. Nothing is guaranteed as far as Capital Hell is concerned......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

This is ridiculous, instead of having a single dictator we have over 300 of em. Probably more! This game of chess of freedom and order is rigged in the favor lawlessness and political correctness! Worst case scenario is in 2013 if pubs take over at least 2 full branches of govt it can all be repealed and enforcement can be applied retroactively, but then again the pubs could be corrupted worse than they are now. Bunch of losers and haters running our gov today folks!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

topsecret10 wrote:
    The party will be over when the Senate shoots It down tomorrow morning...
    I remain hopeful.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Which senators should we be calling?
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

I feel sick, too

I called Olympia's office this afternoon. I hope my call made a difference. (It's kind of unusual.)
    I can't believe our politicians are so shallow, honestly. They gloss over issues and do a lot of stereotyping.

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Which senators should we be calling?
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    Give us some info for tomorrow.

Lets roll.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Lets not over look our new Republican here in Illinois, Mark Kirk, with the few votes he has been a part of; he was more of a RINO. For example he voted YES on S510 Food bill. What worries me is 1) this is corrupt Democratic machine Illinois. 2) he shares the Senate for Illinois with dirt-bag Durbin, 3) when he was in the House he voted YES with the Dems way too many times. ALIPACer fedupineaukegan, he was your congressman, right? What do you think of Kirk?

Has anyone seen any report as to who is voting against it, and is Kirk on that list?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Lets not over look our new Republican here in Illinois, Mark Kirk, with the few votes he has been a part of; he was more of a RINO. For example he voted YES on S510 Food bill. What worries me is 1) this is corrupt Democratic machine Illinois. 2) he shares the Senate for Illinois with dirt-bag Durbin, 3) when he was in the House he voted YES with the Dems way too many times. ALIPACer fedupineaukegan, he was your congressman, right? What do you think of Kirk?

Has anyone seen any report as to who is voting against it, and is Kirk on that list?
    I licw in Kirk's district.

Kirk's office says he is against the bill at this time. He believes it is too broad. He may be open to some future bill but not this one. He's definitely a RINO but was better than his opponent, who was in Obama's pocket.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    The party will be over when the Senate shoots It down tomorrow morning...
    The House vote was close enough that our allies in the Senate should be encouraged. I'd still like to be calling at least all the possible swing votes.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast