Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

vistalad,

NumbersUSA says to call these Senators:

Alaska

Murkowski, Lisa
    DC: (202) 224 -6665
    Local: (907) 271 -3735

Louisiana

Landrieu, Mary
    DC: (202) 224 -5824
    Local: (225) 389 -0395

Maine

Collins, Susan
    DC: (202) 224 -2523
    Local: (207) 622 -8414

Snowe, Olympia
    DC: (202) 224 -5344
    Local: (207) 622 -8292

Michigan

Stabenow, Debbie
    DC: (202) 224 -4822
    Local: (313) 961 -4330

Missouri

McCaskill, Claire
    DC: (202) 224 -6154
    Local: (314) 367 -1364

Montana

Baucus, Max
    DC: (202) 224 -2651
    Local: (406) 657 -6790

North Dakota

Dorgan, Byron
    DC: (202) 224 -2551
    Local: (701) 250 -4618

Conrad, Kent
    DC: (202) 224 -2043
    Local: (701) 258 -4648

West Virginia

Manchin, Joe
    DC: (202) 224 -3954
    Local: (304) 264 -4626
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay Populist. Thank you. Will begin the calling.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel like I need a hug. Thank God I have all of you here.

CindyB wote:
    I feel like I need a hug. Thank God I have all of you here.
    Hug to you CindyB, and to all. "Tomorrow is another day."

Let us pray for a different outcome tomorrow, and let us be a part of the success.

Proverbs 3:5-6, it is written," Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

You're welcome GP, and thanks for calling.

Here you go CindyB.

Take heart, tomorrow is another day. We knew the chances were high this House may pass it but the Senate will be tougher.

Thank you everyone for being here and for your hard work.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Here you go CindyB.

Take heart, tomorrow is another day. We knew the chances were high this House may pass it but the Senate will be tougher.

Thank you everyone for being here and for your hard work.
    Thank you Jean, Georgia and others I am not about to quit fighting for my country and her people, I am just getting warmed up.

Representative Steve King is on C Span right now speaking out against the Dream Act. Fill voicemail, districts offices too, of those Senators deemed to need attention.

Thank you.

The fact that so many voted YEA reflects a much bigger problem. If it passes the Senate then the pro-illegal immigration crowd gets their foot in the door. If they do, it's all downhill from there.

The part of the Dream Act that I found interesting was recruiting illegal aliens to serve in the U.S. Military for 2 years.

The other part is that those who get to go to College will be in large part subsidized by taxpayers money. I don't think you could make this stuff up. It's way out there. It redefines ridiculous, doesn't it?

My guess is that it's obvious that there are forces in place that really want to cater to illegal aliens for whatever reason. Maybe it boils down to large companies that have become too dependant on illegals' labor and a fear of upsetting trade between the U.S. and Mexico.
    Although I'm not suprised by ignorance anymore, I'm amazed at the number of Americans who actually see nothing wrong with rewarding illegal behavior with a path to citizenship or providing any rewards at all just because someone was smuggled into the country when they were little as if that fact makes everything OK. Would someone not punish a thief because he learned how to steal at age 8?

Let's hope the Senate has better common sense than the House and votes against it.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    +1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast