Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dueling Immigration Rallies in Phoenix

Dueling Immigration Rallies in Phoenix

May 29, 2010 - 3:19 PM | by: Casey Stegall

There is a running joke in the Los Angeles bureau that we should rent a “FOX houseâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

FOX News now saying there were about 60,000 against Arizona's law, and only about 10,000 protesting for it. FAUX always pretends to be friends; but remember the station is owned by a dude from Austrailia and a Saudia Arabian Prince. Although in their defense, I am sure President Soetoro and Eman along with ACORN bussed in every Mexican they could buy for this event.

But regardless... even if I lived in Arizona I would not have gone out to march today. I would imagine there are about 10,000 of the 60,000 who are drug cartel peeps ready to behead me and my family if I go in to support Federal immigration Laws as proposed by the Governor... And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I don't think there is one law enforcement agency who would have given one damn if my family and I were beheaded. Soetoro and his crew would probably rewind the videos a million times, in order to get their cheap laugh for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    FOX News now saying there were about 60,000 against Arizona's law, and only about 10,000 protesting for it. FAUX always pretends to be friends; but remember the station is owned by a dude from Austrailia and a Saudia Arabian Prince. Although in their defense, I am sure President Soetoro and Eman along with ACORN bussed in every Mexican they could buy for this event.

But regardless... even if I lived in Arizona I would not have gone out to march today. I would imagine there are about 10,000 of the 60,000 who are drug cartel peeps ready to behead me and my family if I go in to support Federal immigration Laws as proposed by the Governor... And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I don't think there is one law enforcement agency who would have given one damn if my family and I were beheaded. Soetoro and his crew would probably rewind the videos a million times, in order to get their cheap laugh for the night.
    The Stand with Arizona Rally doesn't start until 6 p.m. at the statium in Tempe.

The Stand with Arizona Rally takes place at Tempe Diablo Stadium Saturday night from 6 to 9 p.m. Admission is free.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-201141.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Put on FOX NEWS now... they are giving the impression the dueling rallies have already taken place in their teasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Put on FOX NEWS now... they are giving the impression the dueling rallies have already taken place in their teasers.
    There was a group of 10,000 or so supporting Arizona in Phoenix today.

The bigger rally is at the stadium in Tempe 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
    NO AMNESTY