Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anyone actually heard an explaination for the dips in congress as to WHY e-verify was taken out? This is total insanity to me!

As for the rest of America, most of them have never even heard of e-verify so they don't know what they are missing. Keep in mind, members at ALIPAC are way, way more informed than most others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think your right SNT! Heaven knows the MSM is not even going to mention E-Verify, much less ask any questions as to why E-Verify was not included in this bill.

I guess the MSM is too busy churning out SOB pieces on behalf of their beloved illegal invaders (and the difficulty they are having earning a living in this country) to be botherd with any serious inquiries regarding the well-being of this country and its citizens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When you start calling your congressmen an dwomen on Tuesday. let them know that e verify was in the house version that went to the senate.

now Numbers US ain their email blasts said Sessions tried to get an amendment in but Baucus of Montant refused to allow it to come up for a vote and then made a motion to stop ALL Debate

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-145663.html

I read an article a few days ago (sorry, I forget where) that said Sen. Dodd assured Sen. Sessions that they will soon vote on or extend E-Verify for about 7 months or so. So if this is accurate, one can reasonably conjecture this would be a ruse to use E-Verify as a bargaining chip for CIR amnesty. ("give us CIR amnesty, and we'll finally crack down on employers" ... of course at this point it would hardly matter as illegal workers would be legalized) NO!

p.s. just found this reference to this:

http://boards.msn.com/MSNBCboards/threa ... 3D26780553

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12