Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC SoCalIndependent
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Can't these intellectuals COME UP with a better wording
    Ecuador is gravely concerned that SB 1070 will lead to racial profiling
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Hipanic vs Anglo. Kinda reminds me of their wars in the 16 and 17th centuries, you know, all the ones that Spain lost. Bitter grudges held by these people..leads me to think that someone is egging all of them on. Wonder who that can be..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why is our government allowing foreign entities to become involved in domestic laws?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Why is our government allowing foreign entities to become involved in domestic laws?
    If we just had a president that had a backbone!

I would tell the diplomats from Mexico, Ecuador and Argentina to pack their bags and be out of the USA by sunset. They would not be allowed back in the USA until the president of each country issued a public apology to the citizens of America.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

id be telling mexico they can only have 15-20 consulates and the other 35 Must be closed and personnel removed from this country.

I suspect these filings DO NOT represent the people of Argentina or Ecuador.
    It's as dumb as someone from any U.S. state filing something against illegal immigrants entering those countries. I bet if you ask Argentines and Ecuadorians what they think of the action, they could care less.
    Probably just illegal alien advocates - primarily from Mexico - trying to gain strength in numbers by involving REPRESENTATIVES of other countries.
    What's next? Venezuela?

Banned

W T F

What the f@#$%$#@@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&k ENOUGH ALREADY I have blood shooting out of my eyeballs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfreakingbelievable!!!

Added to Homepage:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5475--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deport all illegal aliens

WE DO NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES SAY ABOUT THE NEW LAW. AMERICANS RUN THE UNITED STATES. THOSE COUNTRIES DO NOT. DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast