Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Argentina has an illegal immigration problem with people coming from Bolivia and Paraguay. Would he be in our rights to sue if the Argentinians passed a law that people in their country had to be there legally to live or work and carry their ID with them... oh wait they already have those laws.
    THE WAY I SEE IT, THE U.S. IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHO CAN AND CAN'T COME HERE. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO EVEN ENFORCE OUR LAWS. I FIND THIS TO BE VERY SHAMEFUL ON THE PART OF THE FEDERAL IDIOTS FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN BUT WHEN YOU'VE GOT THE VILLAGE IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE, WELL GO FIGURE.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalIndependent
    this is becoming a feeding frenzy for nation sharks. it's simply a demand that the united states be financially responsible for criminal aliens in the u.s.

another $25 to jan brewer, and alipac. best way i can think of to have a voice in the matter.

i'm on a personal mission to boycott any politician/american corporation that supports criminal aliens. can anyone help by creating/contributing to a list?
    There are industries that regularly employ illegal aliens, frequently to the exclusion of American citizens: Fast food chains and hotel chains immediately come to mind. I think most of the electronics importers located in So. Cal or Arizona and Texas are filled with illegal aliens workers. We've heard stories of some food chains pledging that they will use E-Verify---Jack-in-the Box was one, but the changes are really slow. Americans personal habits need to change, because they have become dependent upon those same businesses that hire the illegals. It would not take much re-organization to get off that addiction.

Please keep up your good work---and welcome to ALIPAC.
    I THINK IT WOUILD BE A VERY GOOD TO GET THE WORD OUT, AND ASK PEOPLE TO BOYCOTT ALL BUSINESSES THAT HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS. THEY ARE THE REASON THAT KID OUT OF SCHOOL ON SUMMER BREAK COULDN'T GET A JOB. AND THEY ARE MOST DEFINATELY THE REASON FOR THE HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT OF OLDER PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Hipanic vs Anglo. Kinda reminds me of their wars in the 16 and 17th centuries, you know, all the ones that Spain lost. Bitter grudges held by these people..leads me to think that someone is egging all of them on. Wonder who that can be..
    OBAMA MAYBE

Good grief. America IS NOT an Hispanic country! Why on earth are Hispanics trying to get around all of our laws and turn this into THEIR nation? Its maddening!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    This tells me we are getting some place. Their only interest is the financial reward. They don't give a damned what it does to our country. It tells me they are dumb as a rake. Why kill the golden goose?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234