Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

El Salvador aliens suspects in Denny's killing/robbery

Good video story: (watch this first)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h95O_W5Uy_c

Twists with two Denny's
    murder suspects
    Reporter: Crystal Gutierrez
    Web Producer: Paulette Mastio
    ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - Murder, tampering with evidence, child abuse, and dozens of counts of kidnapping are a few of the long list of charges Albuquerque police say 22-year-old Marvin Aguilar-Lopez, and 32-year-old Pablo Ortiz are facing. Aguilar-Lopez and Ortiz are two of the men who stormed an Albuquerque Denny's Saturday killing a woman who worked there.

The Albuquerque Police Department is still waiting for full confirmation on the names of the two men since they say they're from Central America and immigration and customs enforcement is now involved. Both suspects in custody say they're from El Salvador, but that's only one twist to the developing story.

According to the criminal complaints obtained by KRQE News 13, the suspects are part of a group that may be connected to a string of armed robberies in Albuquerque.

Saturday's robbery at the Denny's on Coors Boulevard at Iliff Road NW was deadly and the restaurant is closed today. A make-shift memorial sits outside for the female employee who was shot to death. The victim's name has not been released.

Overnight Marvin Aguilar-Lopez and Pablo Ortiz were each booked on an open count of murder, armed robbery and tampering with evidence, five counts of child abuse and 40 counts of kidnapping were added since the restaurant was packed with customers, some were children.

Ortiz was found at a phone booth not far from the Denny's, by an APD detective who thought he looked suspicious.

Aguilar-Lopez was arrested at the Vista Mobile Home Park at 9600 Central Southwest in a car that matched the description of the getaway vehicle. Their search of the gold Malibu uncovered a rifle, handgun and a cash drawer filled with money.

According to the criminal complaint, the suspects have connections to two homes at the mobile home park. Both suspects and their vehicle match the descriptions of a group police witnessed casing-out Westside restaurants in recent days.

Police conducted a massive search at the mobile home park Saturday and Sunday for additional suspects. Nadine Hamby of the Albuquerque Police Department said, "We still got outstanding offenders, the investigation continues to get those people behind bars. As soon as we come up with more leads we will make the arrests as necessary. If it's necessary to conduct more search warrants, we will execute more search warrants." APD have executed six searches so far.

www.krqe.com

NM police looking for suspects in Denny's killing- Associated Press
    3 hours ago

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Police on Sunday were searching for at least two more suspects they believe killed a teenage worker during a robbery at a packed Denny's and committed 10 more armed robberies in Albuquerque this past year.

Two suspects were arrested within minutes of the crime Saturday on suspicion of murder, kidnapping, robbery and child abuse because there were at least five children in the restaurant, Albuquerque Police Officer Nadine Hamby said.

Hamby said the men who were arrested are in their late 20s to early 30s and are from South America, but she did not know where specifically. She said police were working with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement to verify the men's identities.

Hamby said at least four masked men with rifles and handguns rushed into the northwest Albuquerque Denny's around 9:30 a.m. Saturday and demanded money.

A teenage female employee was fatally shot during the robbery. Police have not yet identified her.

One restaurant employee told police a manager was forced to open the cash register and the robbers took an undetermined amount of cash.

Hamby said police believe the men committed 10 similar robberies in the Albuquerque area in the past year, but no one was shot in those incidents. She would not provide further details.

She said about 35 detectives, who were in the area as part of a special operation targeting robberies, responded to the restaurant and found two of the suspects quickly.

Hamby said police were trying to help the roughly 100 people who were in the restaurant at the time get any emotional or psychological help they may need.

"They've been through a traumatic experience," she said.

Witnesses described the scene inside the restaurant as chaotic, with people getting down on the floor when they heard a bang.

"Four masked men came in with guns," customer Brian Thompson told KRQE News in Albuquerque. "Two went toward the back. That's all we could see because we all hit the ground."
    www.google.com/hostednews

P.S. Notice how the AP story makes no reference to the gunmen's legal status, only quoting the police spokesperson at they were "South Americans."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

MW
    New Mexico is an illegal alien sanctuary, thanks to Governor Richardson.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There has been alot of crime recently committed by illegal aliens. I find that in South Florida they have as what we are refering to as illegal on illegal crime. Many times it is roomates who get angry at each other and one kills another. There was a case in Fort Lauderdale recently where they fought over which of their Central American countries were better and the end result was murder. The guy was caught driving and had a bag of marijuana on him as well. There was an illegal that was killed in Miami in the Little Havana section of town. His body parts washed up on shore in several locations. This occurred 2 weeks ago and the media called him a day laborer who worked construction sites and sent money to his mother back home in Guatamala.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Former EMT Talks About Denny's Shooting
    Former Firefighter Was In Restaurant With Family

POSTED: 6:25 pm MDT June 21, 2009
    UPDATED: 6:49 pm MDT June 21, 2009

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A former firefighter and emergency medical technician was among the people inside a restaurant when a gunmen opened fire and fatally shot an employee.

Chris Duran said he was eating breakfast with his family when armed gunman entered the restaurant.

His training in rescue and survival kicked in on Saturday as he tried to save the 19-year-old victim who was shot inside the Denny's at Coors Boulevard and Interstate 40.

Duran said after the gunmen fled the restaurant he immediately got up from underneath the table to see if everyone was OK. Seconds later, he said he found himself in the back of the restaurant in the kitchen where he heard screams.

"You know, I heard the coworkers say, 'She's shot. She's shot.' My instinct was turn around, assist, help her," Duran said.
    http://www.koat.com/news/19817767/detail.html
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Man Says He Gave Possible Killer Ride
    Police Investigate Information
    POSTED: 7:38 pm MDT June 20, 2009
    UPDATED: 7:58 pm MDT June 20, 2009

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A man claims he came in contact with a possible suspect after a fatal shooting left a Denny's employee dead Saturday.

"I'm shaken up. I'm tired. I've gone through quite a bit," said Ernest Martinez.

Martinez said he never imagined he'd have a Saturday like this one.

"Got myself into a situation that was kind of dangerous but we're OK," Martinez said.

He said he was driving with his baby and friend when he saw a man in his 20s sitting outside the dollar store in southwest Albuquerque at about 12 p.m.

"He was dirty, no shoes on ... looked like he was beat up. He asked for a ride so we offered him a ride," Martinez said.

Martinez said the stranger asked to be dropped off at his residence at the Vista Mobile Home Community, a few minutes away, but hesitated once they got there.

"When he saw all of the stuff out there he said, 'No don't even pull in here.' I questioned him why," Martinez said.

Martinez claims that's when this stranger made a serious confession about something he and his friends had done this morning.

"I had asked him, 'Why don't you want to stop?' I said, 'Did you kill somebody?' He said, 'Yeah,'" Martinez said.

Martinez said he then dropped him off down the street and went back to the mobile home park to warn police. Martinez said he did learn a lesson from this and he'll never give a stranger another ride.

Police said they can't confirm if the man he picked up is a possible suspect.
    http://www.koat.com/news/19812460/detail.html

I live in NM and this whole thing speaks for itself. It's really embarrassing.

For one, the EMT crawls from beneath a table? Where's his weapon? Almost every Fire, Police, EMT carries with a CCW in this sanctuary state.

Second, who in their right mind picks up a shoeless, beaten-up guy with their baby in the car? Only in this state would somebody hable espanol and then DRIVE past police and let the perp out.

Welcome to Sanctuary Heaven NM, Illegals, but be aware that not all are so stupid in NM. I may not eat at Denny's but I pack legally.

Sankeoil even in Florida many fire rescue people carry. There was a case where a deputy was first on a call and his back up did nmot arrive yet but rescue was there. The robber attacked the deputy and the fire rescue captain shot the guy and killed him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeoil
    For one, the EMT crawls from beneath a table? Where's his weapon? Almost every Fire, Police, EMT carries with a CCW in this sanctuary state.
    He's likely retired, since the article says former firefighter...

You're right, why would you pick up a stranger like that with your child in the car.

Dixie

When I first heard about the Denny's murder I immediately thought it was done by illegal aliens. Thats because most of rapes, molestations, kidnappings, home invasions, robberies and murders that I read lately have been done by illegal aliens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast