Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    New Mexico is the most illegal alien friendly state. It's a sanctuary state... I don't say that lightly. They have not even attempted to pass immigration enforcement legislation. I can't think of one piece of legislation. I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

Dixie
    You are right. This state is majority Hispanics and they control the legislature and, of course, the Gov. is Hispanic so the pols cater to the Hispanic vote and to get and keep that vote, they have to be overly protective of the language and culture via the patron system, just like in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I'm curious to know if any of these vermin had previous encounters with the law. My intuition screams YES!
    Ding, ding, ding! According to the Abuq Journal, one self-deported last year after a DUI. Still more to come on the others. One still at large, three in jail.

The strangest part of this entire thing is the victim's obit included many Hispanic surnames with a memorial request to humanrights.com. An amnesty website for liberals!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123