Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    When I first heard about the Denny's murder I immediately thought it was done by illegal aliens. Thats because most of rapes, molestations, kidnappings, home invasions, robberies and murders that I read lately have been done by illegal aliens.
    Yep, I thought the exact same thing when the news broke on Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    When I first heard about the Denny's murder I immediately thought it was done by illegal aliens. Thats because most of rapes, molestations, kidnappings, home invasions, robberies and murders that I read lately have been done by illegal aliens.
    Yep, I thought the exact same thing when the news broke on Fox.
    its also the first thing i thought of

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Ditto!

This reeks of sanctuary city policies. I claim that all that does is allow them to harbor each other. This is a great example. Who picks up someone that looks like that at midnight? Another Hispanic. If the guy without shoes was white or Asian the driver would have not given him a second thought.

AND DRIVE PAST THE POLICE AND LET HIM GO?????????????

Denny's

Smells of sanctuary city stuff... Wonder if any of these pukes are Salvatrucha 13 gang members...

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    Albuquerque police ID victim, 2 suspects in fatal shooting during robbery of packed restaurant
    SUSAN MONTOYA BRYAN Associated Press Writer
    7:33 PM CDT, June 22, 2009

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Police were searching Monday for at least two more men suspected of carrying out a weekend robbery at a crowded Denny's restaurant that left one woman dead.

At least four masked men armed with handguns and rifles ordered a manager to open the cash register Saturday morning and then took an undetermined amount of money. Stephanie Anderson of Albuquerque, who worked as a cook at the restaurant, was killed during the holdup.

Pablo Ortiz, 32, and Marvin Lopez-Aguilar, 22, are being held without bond on charges of murder, robbery, 40 charges of kidnapping, five counts of child abuse and tampering with evidence. The child abuse counts are because five children were at the restaurant during the robbery.

Police Chief Ray Schultz announced during a news conference Monday that investigators have identified 25-year-old Francisco Melgar of Albuquerque as one of the other men involved in the robbery. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.

The fourth suspect has yet to be identified, the chief said.

"I think it's very evident that based on the violent actions that occurred on Saturday morning at the Denny's that these are people that nobody should take lightly," the chief said.

Investigators believe the group is linked to a number of robberies that have occurred over the last month in Albuquerque, including at least three robberies at restaurants. They also believe that Ortiz and Melgar are involved with MS-13, a gang founded by Salvadoran immigrants.

The men had the numbers "503" shaved into their heads. The numbers — the telephone country code for El Salvador — are commonly worn by MS-13 members.

Schultz said Albuquerque police are working with the U.S. Marshal's Service, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. Border Patrol to apprehend Melgar and identify and capture the fourth suspect.

Melgar is described as having a tribal tattoo on his left arm, standing about 5-foot-5 and weighing 155 pounds. Police could not say whether Melgar was still in the Albuquerque area.

Schultz stressed that the investigation was ongoing and more charges could be filed if the group is found to be connected with other robberies.

Schultz said the case highlights the need for state statutes to include definitions for gangs and gang members. Without the definitions, investigators have a hard time tracking the extent of gang problems in New Mexico communities.

"If nothing else, this case should help us be successful in the next legislative session in getting over that one hurdle," he said. "And without that hurdle, I think we'll be able to do many other good things to help create statutes that effectively go after gang members and the crimes they commit."

http://www.wgnradio.com/news/nationworl ... 0601.story
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Denny's

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnner134
    Smells of sanctuary city stuff... Wonder if any of these pukes are Salvatrucha 13 gang members...
    From the post by FedUp, you were right. MS-13, flaunting their gang signs while killing and robbing.

It's so prevalent in NM that a few years ago I was in a rural Wells Fargo bank and a kid walked out of a loan officer's cubicle (getting a loan?) and had MS-13 engraved in his hairdo. He was smiling and said "Hi". True story.

NM is full of these terrorists just like other states and when these terrorists flaunt their affiliation, it's called 'racial profiling' (if the police stop them or question them), by La Raza and the ACLU and to hell with the rest of us. I call it 'truth in advertising'. They are terrorists, they are telling me they are terrorists and I believe them.

So, until the Feds do something to enforce our laws, I'm referring to ALL those who break our immigration law (crossing the border, rape, robbery, drug dealing, ID theft and killing) as terrorists since that's the label this Gov't. has given to legal citizens and their families, including Veterans.

I wanted to add that in my above post the reason I'm calling them terrorists is because I want to be a good American and use the language my current American Gov't uses when identifying those who might do harm to this country.

That's why, to keep us communicating, I will use the word 'Terrorist' to identify those who break the immigration laws. Just as my Gov't uses the word 'Terrorist' when identifying some citizens they say might do harm to this country. I love irony.

I'm curious to know if any of these vermin had previous encounters with the law. My intuition screams YES!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New Mexico is the most illegal alien friendly state. It's a sanctuary state... I don't say that lightly. They have not even attempted to pass immigration enforcement legislation. I can't think of one piece of legislation. I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I agree, they are terrorists. A lot of Arizona politicians are Hispanic terrorists. They get voted in because they have Hispanic names and then their entire political life all they do is root for Mexico, open borders and benefits for illegals.

Look at La Raza. They're mad because they want illegals to be included in the health care reform? If that doesn't tell you we are in trouble, nothing will.

We need to get busy with faxes, calls, letters, anything to let these idiot politicians know how we feel. Regardless of whether they are listening or not. Then vote the jerks out. If they refuse to protect this country they should not be politicians anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast