Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Olga Diaz at Escondido CIty Council

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YhfreWFIpk

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    info@olgadiaz.com

Lets all contact Ms Diaz and remind her whom she represents. You should see her web page!http://www.olgadiaz.com/

You would think as a business owner she would be more concerned, but I guess all the illegals flock to her business so that is where her concern lies![/u]
    lets do it

NORTH COUNTY TIMES READER COMMENTS

50 COMMENTS AS OF 10:30 A M SUNDAY, APRIL 4, 2010

Citizen said on: April 4, 2010, 10:11 am
    Where do I sign the petition to recall Olga Diaz?

NCObserver said on: April 4, 2010, 9:59 am
    I think it's an open and shut case. Olga asks Brown's office for an opinion. AG will say that it's legal. Then what will Olga do?

EscoNative59 said on: April 4, 2010, 9:58 am
    Wow. I was going to suggest a recall but at least I see most normal Americans who can read, and think already have suggested it.

I never voted for her because I KNEW she would end up using her position to try to help illegal aliens.

Shame on you Olga! Shame on you Ed for giving her one line in the paper.

Civics said on: April 4, 2010, 9:46 am
    The vehicle code reads "solely" so checks for licenses, registration, AND insurance, are not checks solely to determining if a driver has valid license. El Grupo and the ACLU got all excited about the press releases. I doubt future releases will leave out the registration and insurance parts of the checkpoints. www.ci.escondido.ca.us/POLICE/news/rele ... -13-09.pdf

Civics said on: April 4, 2010, 9:42 am
    Happy Easter! Get to read in the paper that El Grupo wants to create a less safe City. Read the Maywood report. Maywood had a quota, and was towing and impounding cars of people who had valid licenses from other states or Mexico. See page 15: http://ag.ca.gov/cms_attachments/press/ ... report.pdf

jerimiah said on: April 4, 2010, 9:17 am
    When there is a "hit and run" collision, the party who leaves the scene usually is either 1. Under the influence of liquor or drugs, or 2. Driving without a license and insurance.
    These checkpoints help keep both kinds of drivers off the road. Even if you have "Uninsured Motorist" insurance, why should your company have to pay for someone else's fault?

Sheila said on: April 4, 2010, 9:17 am
    Winston, you are absolutely right, and the key is, Olga was elected by CITIZENS to do something about the safety and well-being of all CITIZENS! I repeat,she was elected to represent all of the CITIZENS of Escondido. She was not elected to represent people who have broken into this country and are living illegally in Escondido, just because they are of her favored race.
    I applaud the driver's license checkpoints and think they should include insurance and registration checks. We don't get to choose which laws we want to obey, but the slippery slope is break one law, and the rest are easier to ignore.

BlueBeam said on: April 4, 2010, 8:59 am
    I have uninsured driver coverage...just in case

Poncho said on: April 4, 2010, 8:57 am
    Yes...It is time for Olga to go. I'll definitely be voting her out come election time. She has only the illegal population of Escondido in her heart and on her agenda. We'll see how that works out for her. NO MORE OLGA DIAZ and KEEP THE CHECKPOINTS COMING MORE OFTEN.....PLEASE

Robert24 said on: April 4, 2010, 8:56 am
    32 comments (so far) and not one agreeing with Olga (Jacque is just afraid of this "expanding", so I'm not counting that as agreeing)! When will the people that are supposed to represent us listen to us?!

For the record, Olga does not represent me, nor will she ever.....

Surf and Sand 24-7 said on: April 4, 2010, 8:50 am
    First checkpoint - Drivers License & Insurance

2nd checkpoint - Check for prior record on everyone in the vehicle.

3rd checkpoint - INS at their posts.

4th checkpoint- board paddy wagon

RG1 said on: April 4, 2010, 8:28 am
    GO OLGA! Please go, Olga. Go south, or go anywhere, but just go.

RPM said on: April 4, 2010, 8:19 am
    Amazing! Our chief and police department enforce the laws that Escondido citizens support and a city council member says it is wrong!!! Amazing! Next election I am voting for "Molly the Owl", she has more potential as a leader.

laughoutloud said on: April 4, 2010, 8:15 am
    Hey Olga, pack up your van with all your amigos and get the hell out of our country.

zacattack said on: April 4, 2010, 8:04 am
    This must be a some sort of crazy publicitiy stunt, a joke.Check points are everwhere and if they hurt someone feelings, tought luck. Diaz you can resign and step down and move out any time now. Are you setting your sights on San Onofre next then the border crossing. They must be illeagal as well.

Rachel said on: April 4, 2010, 8:01 am
    Great idea on the recall for Diaz. Instead of waiting for the next election, where do we sign to petition her recall? I believe she will find the taxpayers want her out. She's a joke.

U R kidding said on: April 4, 2010, 7:58 am
    Hey Olga, How about this deal. Stop the driver license checkpoints because you, El Grupo, and ACLU say the law says you can't do it. And since the law says illegals aren't allowed to be in the US get them all to leave. Sounds fair to me, oh yah people like you only want to enforce laws you want to.

NORTH COUNTY TIMES READER COMMENTS

dhp8nt said on: April 4, 2010, 10:39 am

I for one will be stopping by the city clerk tomorrow to get the information needed in order to start this recall against Olga. This city has about 53,000 registered voters and we would need 20% of the signatures in order to initiate a recall election. We would have 90 days to get the needed 11,000 signatures.

This city needs a city council who supports our countries laws and the local police department. The chief of police should not have to be worried or harassed by a council member who wants him to not enforce the laws of this state and city.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    info@olgadiaz.com

Lets all contact Ms Diaz and remind her whom she represents. You should see her web page!http://www.olgadiaz.com/

You would think as a business owner she would be more concerned, but I guess all the illegals flock to her business so that is where her concern lies![/u]
    Thanks for the link. I sent her an email.

Banned

@#$%^^$#@@#$%^!!!!!

Some Latino activists have been critical of the checkpoints, saying they disproportionately affect their community. That is because illegal immigrants, many of whom are Latinos, are barred by state law from having driver's licenses.
    Lets see... FEDERAL LAW prohibits Illegal aliens from being In our country !!!!.... yet these left wing nut job traitors to our country somehow think that we should just let the Illegals break our laws because It affects there quality of life here In the UNITED STATES !!! We HAVE to vote people like this out of office NOW,and let them move to Mexico to better represent the people that they truly care about...

Re: @#$%^^$#@@#$%^!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Some Latino activists have been critical of the checkpoints, saying they disproportionately affect their community. That is because illegal immigrants, many of whom are Latinos, are barred by state law from having driver's licenses.
    Lets see... FEDERAL LAW prohibits Illegal aliens from being In our country !!!!.... yet these left wing nut job traitors to our country somehow think that we should just let the Illegals break our laws because It affects there quality of life here In the UNITED STATES !!! We HAVE to vote people like this out of office NOW,and let them move to Mexico to better represent the people that they truly care about...
    They just had a major earthquake.

God bless the good people of Mexicali, San Felipe, and US Calexico..

The one's that have a moral obligation to protect and serve their country, Mexico
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

suggestion

As a suggestion, don't just e-mail Diaz, also e-mailt eh chief of police, let him know you support his job. Next, make sure it also goes to the mayor, mayor pro tem, city manager, and deputy city manager......she will ignore what she may constitute as hate mail, and laugh.

But, when her bosses also realize they are looked at as responsible for her actions, lets just say, votes are thicker then their loyalty to her.

here is a copy of what I just sent

Mrs. Diaz,

Words cannot convey how disgusted I am at your attitude towards the Escondido police department. They are running safety checkpoints, which benefits those in your community, and those outside of it.

Yet, you seem to only have a concern with how people in the Latino segment of the population feel. There is a reality here that you seem to have forgotten.

1) It is illegal to drive in California without a license

2) It is illegal to drive in California without insuarance

3) Chances are, those in the Latino community who participate in both crimes are generally here illegally.

You may see a common denominator here, the word illegal. If a white elected official did something so obviously directed to benefit their racial demographic, I am willing to bet you would be the first in line screaming racisim.

I intend to contact the rest of the city council, and make sure they are aware that you obviously feel that you were elected to only care about the needs of the Hispanic population of Escondido.

As I can't stand racisim in any form, but especially when someone appears to use it for personal gain. I can only think of a few reasons you would so adamantly oppose the police doing their job

1) you are more concerned with illegal immigrants than you are about your own country

2) As your husband is a leiutenant in the Escondido PD, you would like to discredit the Chief of Police to help him move up

3) As a business owner, you are using it to further your own personal gain.

Mrs. Diaz, unless you are just an outright racist, there really can be no other reasons. You see, I support the job the Chief of Police does. When your illegal friends go out and drive, then get in an accident, I pay for it, yes me. I pay higher insurance rates, and, even though having insurance is the law, I am pretty much forced to carry uninsured motorists.

I also pay the hassle of fees and registration to be able to drive in this state, in other words I follow the law. I will state very matter of factly to you, that I intend to support your Chief of Police in multiple ways. I will support any movement to have you recalled, I will also now no longer spend any money in your community, none, and I will do my best to make sure people boycott your business.

You were elected to serve the needs of all the residents, not just the ones you chose by race. You may want to try reading the fluff on your own website, then you may want to try living it. I am very sure the mayor,and mayor pro-tem read their local paper, and as you can see, I have copied them. Hopefully they reign you in before you hurt their political careers.

Sincerly

Excellent letter sdbrit! I would love to see the look on her face when she reads it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast