Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Excellent letter sdbrit! I would love to see the look on her face when she reads it!
    Ditto that!!! Excellent letter!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I actually heard back from her, anyone for a road trip to Escondido, I will give her credit, not many are willing to meet with people

Mr. H,
    Thank you for your note. Please let me know if you'd like me to respond in detail, I certainly can. In fact, I'd be happy to sit with you in person to discuss this topic or any other of your chosing.
    Thanks again.
    Olga

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    I actually heard back from her, anyone for a road trip to Escondido, I will give her credit, not many are willing to meet with people

Mr. H,
    Thank you for your note. Please let me know if you'd like me to respond in detail, I certainly can. In fact, I'd be happy to sit with you in person to discuss this topic or any other of your chosing.
    Thanks again.
    Olga
    she's calling you out.....if you could, Id take her up on it.

It would be interesting to hear her reasoning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Mr. H,
    Thanks again.
    Olga
    she's calling you out.....if you could, Id take her up on it.

It would be interesting to hear her reasoning.
    I definetly intend too. There is always a chance she doesnt realize how her comments or ideas are contrary to the good of legal residents, it can be very easy to get myopic

hopefully someone from vista or escondido can join me, it would be good for her to hear from one of the people that live right there

www.recallolga.com

Recall Olga Diaz and Save Escondido!

We are tired of being ignored by our current city council and one member in particular, Olga Diaz.

Olga supports illegal immigration, she supports unlicensed and uninsured drivers in this city, she is wasting tax payer money on projects that do not make sense, and she is undermining the ability of the Escondido Police to do their job.

We need people who want to see change and can help us out with the full launch of this campaign. Currently we are building our leadership committee that will be responsible to build this campaign from the ground up. If you are interested please send me your information from the Volunteer page.

Petition Locations to be Announced Soon!

http://www.recallolga.com/

Mr. H,
    Thanks again.
    Olga
    I also received a reply ~
    Terry,
    Thanks for your note. DUI checkpoints are legal, DL checkpoints are not. Adding a DL component to DUI enforcement exposes the City to expensive litigation. Very little information is available to the public about cost or effectiveness of checkpoints. If you'd like to discuss in person, I'd be happy to share some stats with you.
    Thanks again.
    Olga

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123