Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ex-INS Agent: Trump First President in Decades Who 'Really Gets' Immigration Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ex-INS Agent: Trump First President in Decades Who 'Really Gets' Immigration Issues

Friday, January 27, 2017 03:36 PM
    By: Bill Hoffmann

President Donald Trump is making all the right moves when it comes to beefing up the nation's border security and tightening the screening of immigrants, Michael Cutler, a former INS special agent with more than 30 years of immigration enforcement, tells Newsmax TV.

"This is the first time in decades that we've had a president from either party who really gets it where immigration is concerned," Cutler said Friday to Steve Malzberg on "America Talks Live."

"Who wants to put American workers ahead of foreign workers? I can't imagine what is in the cement-headed people that out there demonstrating, complaining that we have a president who wants to put them ahead of foreign nationals. This is madness, don't you think?

"Donald Trump finally stood up and said, enough. We're going to build a wall to prevent the flood of drugs and criminals and terrorists and farm workers from coming into the United States."

Cutler delivered his praise as Trump prepared to sign an executive action temporarily halting the flow of refugees into the U.S. and curtailing all entries from some majority-Muslim nations.

Cutler said his many contacts at the Department of Homeland Security are "ecstatic' over Trump's swift actions.

He also noted that Mark Morgan, chief of the U.S. Border Patrol, stepped down on Thursday, after just six months on the job and a day after Trump revealed plans to boost immigration enforcement and build a U.S.-Mexico border wall.

Sources told The Washington Post he was ousted by, Kevin K. McAleenan, acting commissioner of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency.

"You know there's a wonderful Yiddish expression that when the fish goes bad it smells from the head, and you have to imagine that Donald Trump looked at this guy and said he's just an extension of the [President Barack] Obama failed policies," Cutler told Malzberg.

"So, you know this is a president who is motivated. He's accomplished more in one week than we've seen some administration do in six months, would you agree?"

Cutler said he is in favor of helping refugees trying to escape the misery of their war-ravaged countries.

"The people that are at risk overseas and I'm all for it. My family was decimated in the Holocaust. Put up centers, resettlement centers in the Middle East. It's cheaper, we can help more people for less money, and we don't open ourselves up to the potential for terrorism," Cutler said.

"You know when you're on an airplane, they tell you the oxygen mask comes down, put on the mask first so you can help people and not become another one of the problem people who are unconscious? America needs the oxygen and its obvious Trump wants to give us the oxygen.

"I'm thrilled he's hiring an extra 10,000 ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] agents. I'm hopeful Congress will give him the money so finally there will be integrity to the immigration system. The lack of integrity is a reflection of the politicians who lack integrity. That's not the case with Trump, apparently."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/mi.../27/id/770800/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you Michael Cutler. Yes, Trump is the first person since Nixon who gets the issue of immigration. Ford may have but he really wasn't in office long enough to know and the problem wasn't big then, but very small. All the rest of them have sold US down the river.

Trump will fix it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    "This is the first time in decades that we've had a president from either party who really gets it where immigration is concerned," Cutler said Friday to Steve Malzberg on "America Talks Live."

Personally, I give Sen. Jeff Sessions a lot of credit for this. I say that because many of Trump's messages on the issues that put him in the White House are almost verbatim of what I've heard Sessions preach in the past.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn