Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These brave individuals hope that by coming forward
    BITE ME
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Same BS, different day! Mexico's poverty or lack of opportunity does give you the right to break into the United States and work illegally! I do not care how poor you claim to be! Take that up with mexico or where ever your from! If your so brave, why not fight for change in your country of orgin!

We are tired of it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]These brave individuals hope that by coming forward and sharing their stories that they will be able to restore compassion in the hearts of decision makers and individuals who have lost track of the human element in their positions and declarations of “legalâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: EXCUSES EXCUSES FROM ILLEGALS ROUNDED UP IN RHODE ISLAND

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by stampnlori
    Four Arrested In ICE Raids To Speak Out
    07-21-2008 10:44 AM

(Providence, RI) -- Four of the people arrested in the immigration raids at six Rhode Island courthouses plan to tell their side of the story today. Gustavo Cabrera, Lucy Contreras, Dolly Guerrero and Irma Perez will gather at the Dexter Training Grounds at Armory Park at 3 p.m. to send the message that they are not criminals, but rather people who have done what is required to survive. Last week, federal immigration officials arrested 31 suspected illegal immigrants employed as custodians by two cleaning companies that hold at least 45 janitorial contracts across state government. Authorities say many of them used counterfeit documents to obtain their jobs with TriState Enterprises and Falcon Maintenance.

It dosen't matter the law is the law, what happens to the people that they steal the social security numbers from, what about their quality of life.
    stamp, do you have the link?

www.rifuture.org/ -

This is the link I found Ex OC, after I searched by typing in "Four of the people arrested in the immigration raids.........".

It was the first one which came up on the page and in scrolling down I found nothing else. Not saying that is the same source Stamp got it from, of course, but it's the exact same article in any event.

Oh, and there is a comments section for responses to this very obvious pro-illegal piece. You know, just in case one would like to TRY and voice an opposing viewpoint
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a link to the story itself(the first link is to the newspapers headlines):

http://www.rifuture.org/showDiary.do?diaryId=3391

[quote="butterbean"][quote]These brave individuals hope that by coming forward and sharing their stories that they will be able to restore compassion in the hearts of decision makers and individuals who have lost track of the human element in their positions and declarations of “legalâ€

AZ:

Oh, and there is a comments section for responses to this very obvious pro-illegal piece. You know, just in case one would like to TRY and voice an opposing viewpoint
    Tsk! Tsk! AZ!! Now WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

It's too bad we can't hear the horror stories from the thousands of American citizens who died at the hands of illegals.

For people of conscience, you can send donations to benefit the families of those detained by ICE to:

St. Teresa's Church
    275 Manton Ave.
    Providence, RI 02909
    * please write "raids" in the memo section of the check

Wow...and just how often does "St. Teresa's Church" collect specific donations for the victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens ......instead, I'd rather write a check to the families of Border Patrol Agents Ramos and Compean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    AZ:

Tsk! Tsk! AZ!! Now WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT?

Hmmmm, let me see.........oh, I know!! Because it's one job that illegal aliens won't do?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast