Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Last week I was very disheartened when I read that some states are thinking of passing watered down versions because they don't want to force taxpayers to pay for a federal lawsuit. The cost over time, of not trying for the whole law is going to cost the taxpayers way more so I hope that everybody urges legislators in their states to go for the whole thing. If they don't start getting things right I don't think any election will matter because if we go Maywood there won't be too many pacifists around.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

All of the rest of the states need to get busy!

Impeach Wonder Boy. Try all of the other vermin for treason!

Enforce the law!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Now if we could only set up a day labor situation for citizens - obviously there is still a need although honestly, taking a stranger into my home feels waaaayyyy too vulnerable.
    Check out Labor Ready, every American should use them if they need temporary labor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Now if we could only set up a day labor situation for citizens - obviously there is still a need although honestly, taking a stranger into my home feels waaaayyyy too vulnerable.
    Check out Labor Ready, every American should use them if they need temporary labor.
    Not to long ago here in Oregon, a Labor Ready was shut down for hiring illegal invaders. I called the corporate office informing them I would be calling ICE about it. Many people were complaining about it and I am sure many phone calls were made. Within a month that particular Labor Ready was shut down. Labor Ready hires illegals.

Banned
    I am sure this is going on at Labor Readys across the nation...

Labor Ready of Tigard Oregon Openly discriminates against English-Speaking Americans: Illegal Mexicans Need ONLY Apply
    Posted on April 9, 2009 by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    This isn’t an exception, it’s the rule in Oregon, from State Government down to landscaping._day_laborerWhite Legal Americans need not apply.

My son is a construction worker who has been unemployed since the builder he worked for went under in the housing crash. Since he was raised to work rather than sit on his ass collecting unemployment, he has been looking for any legal work he can find.
    Last month he found a Labor Ready here in Tigard Oregon that has plenty of work for construction workers. He has just one problem: He is a legal citizen who can’t speak Spanish. This Labor Ready is Mexican only, *no whitey need apply*!
    I thought he was exaggerating until I went down to see for myself.
    If you are not a Mexican you must present two forms of ID, take some idiot test and fill out 10 pages of arbitration agreements and legal waivers.
    Illegal aliens just walk in and announce (before god and everybody) that they have no ID and receive a work ticket in front of the ten Americans waiting for work.
    The Latina Dispatchers (who do not even try to conceal their hatred of white people) will not send a non-Latino out to work until they have sent out every last Mexican in the hall AND called in every one they can get on the phone.
    The American workers I talked to told me that the only way they get work is when a customer asks for a worker who can speak English.
    They have called the ICE many times, and even filed complaints with Labor Ready corporate. Of course nothing has been done.
    How do I know they are illegal aliens? I have sat in the hall and listened to the manager call out names to inform people that their stolen SS cards are no good any more and that they have three months to come in with a new one. Three months to steal some new ID. Of course they can keep working until then.
    And when the new stolen ID comes back bad? Just wait three more months and steal another one. This situation blows the entire “Americans won’t do these jobsâ€

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes and USAID needs to be applied to the US only, and no more H1b visas, and all those companies that got bail-outs and took the money and ran off-shore with it? I want a total refund - NOW. I want them in international courts YESTERDAY. They ROBBED us.

And I want to go retro-active. All these questionable illegals need to go home too, like the livelyliz48 was saying in AL - losing their jobs to illegals. Preference to illegals in the workforce. AND if we are a truly post-racial society we can get rid of affirmative action and hiring quotas totally. If you can do a good job you can have the job. And if it shows that you were awarded your degree not on being able to do the course work but because of some other criteria, like your position on the football team or your skin color and you can't do the work - you need to go. How can employers justify the cost of these types of employees? Is the kickback from the feds for diversity so great that it is worth having a no work ethic at all employee sabotaging the morale of the rest of the workplace?

Amen. affirmative action needs to go.

In my short time here I remember visitors to this forum complaining about not being able to get jobs locally because the temp services only wanted Spanish speaking illegals and told them to their face - one was in Missouri I think.

This is still bugging me - the stop the invasion of Oregon. (And thinking of Oregonians who fled to AZ due to no jobs in decades past.) I have, in recent years, noticed employment centers with only Mexicans. These were not the community day labor centers set up by politicians and community activists - these were regular employment agencies, supposedly, but it was obvious that they would only hire illegal Mexicans. Citizens, white or black or anything in between, need not apply. I just ignored it, assuming that if this were a problem somebody would complain. Obviously I was wrong.

I know employment has been a huge racket for a long time. At one point in time I tried temporary agencies because there were no more advertisements for jobs in the newspapers (before internet.) The agency could not guarantee that the job would be a permanent position but the fee that they wanted for placement was just out of this world. I would have to pay them my full wage for a couple of months with nothing left for food, rent, daycare, transportation to work. I could not believe it. Of course after signing their contract there was nothing to prevent me from being dismissed from the "job" for any bogus excuse and still be liable to the agency for the fee. This was supposedly the hottest agency in town at the time - the go to place. I wonder how much commission those job salespeople made. I wonder how many people actually paid for a job that way? Things haven't been good in this country for a long time imho.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Start the Damn Impeachment and let the Trials begin

If you fail to do your job protecting American citizens "YOUR FIRED"

If you Refuse to do your job protecting American citizens "YOUR FIRED"

If any American Citizen was Murdered, Raped, Robbed, Kidnapped you are not only FIRED; you need to be Put on TRIAL as a unendighted Co-Conspiritor to that crime for the district you proseed over

FIRED
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast