Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Somebody needs to tell this 'church' that there is nothing in the Christian New Testament that says the church is supposed to give sanctuary to criminals. Rather, the church is instructed to obey the governing authorities.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Crisostomo, who has been an immigration activist for more than two years, may soon be joined by other illegal immigrants contemplating taking sanctuary at the church, Lozano said.

GOOD! KEEP PACKING ILLEGAL ALIENS IN UNTIL ICE GETS THERE. THERE IS NO REASON WHY ICE CANNOT MAKE AN ARREST OR HAVE A RAID IN A CHURCH.

ANY CHURCH OFFERING SANCTUARY TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY INVESTIGATED BY THE IRS, THE DOJ, AND THE FBI.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the tax exemption should be revoked for any church that takes in illegals or otherwise enables them
    when they pay taxes they will change their tune.
    or they can lay down and die for the Noble Peasants .
    Banned

"Crisostomo hopes her actions send a message similar to Elvira Arellano, who became a beacon of hope for millions of illegal immigrants and a lightning rod for those who saw her brazen refusal to leave the U.S. as proof of lax enforcement. "

Oh, puleeeze!!!!

This woman and church are trying to provoke ICE. They want ICE to storm the church and ICE knows this. This movement thinks that if ICE storms the church all the Hispanics in the United States, legal and illegal will riot and march in the streets for their cause. Amazing the effort they will put into changing our country instead of their own country.

Not another one!!

ICE had better not let this one go a year! In fact it’s time to make an example and go in and get her out. If they don’t the illegal aliens will just start lining up at the doors of churches all over the country.

Also, to put pressure on this so-called church and other churches thinking of offering sanctuary, the government must take away any tax breaks for the United Methodist Church nation wide.

Year’s back I worked for the Board of Pensions of the United Methodist Church in Evanston Ill. It’s the world wide accounting office for the Contributions, weekly collections, and then printing the retirement checks to the retired clergy and lay people. And at the time I was printing checks for over 1.6 millions dollars a month in pension checks. They can’t afford to loose a penny of support, which means tax brakes as well.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    You're exactly right, MonterySherry. I wonder if they realize that this chirade has brought illegal immigration back into the media. And, brought back the anger and frustration that the American people feel. The timing couldn't have been better...right before Super Tuesday!

Did any of you see Glenn Beck ream Coleman last nite on Beck's show?? That Coleman fella is a freaky-looking person! He talks with his eyes closed!! It was a great interview! Maybe it is on youtube. I will look.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

sigh. I can't find it. Maybe it's not posted yet.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I saw it. It looked like Coleman was stoned or something. On second thought it's possible he was pretending to be praying.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast