Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Oh.... the "food czar" wants Americans to eat low fat burritos for the rest of our lives
    "Mean while Michelle's Bootius Maximus doubles in size, in 2 years and has a small Chinese satellite orbiting it!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Another link worth reading:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... ation-bill

..........“So I urge the Latino community, he needs help, he's got to have Republicans and Democrats in Congress who are going to step up,â€

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Look at the picture at the source link. Where's the "diversity?"
    That is the wrong way to lead a Country. We all must be treated equally.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

First Lady Pushes Amnesty for Illegals:
    I might would support Amnesty too for undocumented aliens if I were rich and do not care about the millions of jobless people living in America who’s children sleeps without food each night and resides in cold dark homes with no heat. And my children have the best of everything daily, living without fear of being raped and murdered by illegal immigrants because I have 24 hours professional law men protecting me and my family. I might also support undocumented aliens because they are arriving to the U.S. by the thousands, stealing Americans jobs and I am not worried about locating a job, because I have everything I need and no one else sufferings matters.

Anyone supports such unlawful actions should be ashamed of themselves, and must seek God, so they can learn the right path of life and escape influences of evilness.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Nice avatar Pisces_2010

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Nice avatar Pisces_2010
    Thanks!

Banned
    [quote=Pisces_2010]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Pisces_2010":1i6xq9df
    Nice avatar Pisces_2010
    Thanks! [/quote:1i6xq9df]

Re: First Lady Pushes Amnesty for Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    First Lady Pushes Amnesty for Illegals

February 12, 2011
    348 comments

By Andrew Restuccia

First Lady Michelle Obama called on the Latino community to put pressure on Republicans to support comprehensive immigration legislation.

In an interview with Univision, the first lady said President Obama wanted to pass immigration legislation, but could not find enough support among Republicans to move a bill.

http://nation.foxnews.com
    Then why didn't he pass it when the DEMS controlled ALL of congress hmmmm?

I'll ta ya why! WE SAID HELL NO!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I hope Black and Hispanic Americans are watching, listening and thinking about what this means when the President and First Lady of the United States want to sell out their job to a foreign national in our country illegally. I hope they understand that Black and Hispanic Americans are the first line victims of illegal immigration and while illegal aliens may today have your job, your wages and free benefits and services reserved for you as US citizens, it's still illegal and Americans still have the power and authority to enforce our laws and remove these thieves and moochers from our country.

Once CIR ad Amnesty pass, all these millions of illegal aliens become legal, become permanent residents, become permanent workers, become permanent groups on welfare that you pay for, and in a few years thereafter become permanent voters who won't be voting with you, my friends, they'll be voting with Mexico, Colombia, Guatemala, China, Brazil, Korea, European Union, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Russia to name a few.

I also hope that Americans who are part of a minority race or ethnic group think back on American History and learn who it was that ended slavery, who established equal rights for all persons in the United States with 3 Amendments to the US Constitution, who authored and fought for and passed 4 US civil rights acts in the US including the US voting rights act, who wrote the amicus brief on behalf of the federal government for Brown in Brown versus the US Board of Education, who enforced the US Supreme Court ruling in Brown versus Board of Education, who passed the first minimum wage laws, who established the 40 hour work week and automatic over-time, who established the first worker safety laws, child labor laws, who established OSHA and EPA and citizenship for American Indians, and voting rights for women and equal pay for equal work, and so much more.

All these initiatives were Republican initiatives that dedicated Republicans fought for to make reality for the people of the United States, since the day our party was formed, because this is the reason our party was formed in 1854 to do these things.

The reason it's important you reflect on these facts, is so you can know who and what party has truly been looking out for your liberty and prosperity all these years and which one still is today, which is why it is Republicans, once again, who are fighting to protect the meaning and value of your citizenship, the value and security of your job and employment opportunities by fighting for secure borders, deportation of illegal aliens and enforcement of US immigration law by all means necessary, whatever it takes.

And something else you should keep in mind. Republicans have never conditioned our efforts to fight for your freedom, liberty or prosperity on whether you voted for our candidates or not. We've always done it because it was always the right thing to do. And it still is, and we're still doing it for you and all our fellow citizens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast