Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "I'm half "Hey! Baby what's goin' on!" and half "Oh! my goodness!"
    What's up Steve? You are too much!!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Despite the fact that illegal aliens are not eligible to take my job, there are many of us (Blacks) who are fully aware that America is fighting for her life. While we are not out there in numbers with the tea partiers (although if I were unemployed I would be) there are more than a few of us who are wide awake and fighting behind the scenes.

Illegal immigration affects ALL Americans, including White, unemployed, low income, minimum wage earners and welfare recipients.
    Yes, and even tho the Demos were clobbered in the Congressonal elections, 'Bama remains fixated on amnesty for his precious Undocumented Democrats.
    Truer words . . . . all the more reason that I became a registered Independent over a decade ago. I seriously hope that we have an abundant selection of viable candidates running in 2012. Obama has been nothing more than a continuation of the Reagan/Clinton/Bush/ corporate greed/2 class (top and bottom) agenda.

Right now, Donald Trump is singing all of my favorite songs.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I will never understand...why ALL American citizens are not angry that our goverment is standing behind illegals and not representing ALL American citizens!!!!

Illegals are stealing from ALL Americans. This is the time for ALL Americans to stand together and say loud and clear............"We want out country back"!!! When a president tells illeagals that anyone who is against amnesty is "the enemy" is NOT representing Americans.

A president who sues an American state because they are trying to enforce the law is NOT representing America. A president who apoligizes and bows to our enemy is not resprsenting America.........A president who deliberly pits one race against another does not represent ALL America!!

A president who says our country is NOT a Christian nation...........does not represent my country!!.........A president who will not sulate the American flag does not represent America!!!!

If you were born in America......you are an AMERICAN........not whites, not Africa America, YOU ARE AN AMERICAN!!!!!

When the goverment takes away a freedom, it is taken from ALL Americans...........not just one race.

I do not know anything about the Tea Party movment personally, but from what I have read, they seem to be fighting for the rights of ALL Americans.........not just whites!!!!

Again, this is NOT about race.......it is about standing up to criminals and fighting to keep America FREE!!

Every American citizen should be angry as H## and standing TOGETHER to save OUR country!!!

Clueless.

But it's these types of approaches that keep pro-illegal groups pushing forward with their totally "FAKE" immigration reform. There is NO need for immigration reform. The issue is and has always been ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION which they refuse to face and deal with. CHeap labor and trade with Mejico continues to trump enforcing legal immigration. It says a lot about the people behind wanting something illegal to be rewarded. What's sad is that these people represent churches, large corporations and individuals that's why it's so hard to combat and eliminate illegal immigration.
    Powerful people stand behind it so it never goes away. From the First Lady on down. It's sick.

It makes no sense Bobby but I can understand the causes.

1. You have the sheeple who's vision is so narrow until it directly effects them in there face they won't see it.

2. People who profit from illegals to increase their wallet size and voter bases.

3. Illegals, there "legal" children, their families who are legal as well, and the odd legal spouse. They say 12 million illegals while I tend to believe closer to 18 million. But either way it goes we know there are 10-20 million "legal" children of these illegals who are now pandering for mom and pop, aunt and uncle, brother and sister, and cousins galore.

4. The black community, who are buying into the whole slavery racism bit even though it makes no sense from the pro illegal immigration view. If you just say racism against minorities it throws them into a blind rage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234