Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Michelle Obama should be encouraging young African-American unemployed to pressure the Democratic party to enforce our immigration laws to open up the job market, as well as college loans for those who want to attend.
    Absolutely, but neither Michelle nor her husband, Barack Obama, are interested in doing anything for African Americans of any age or situation. They're hustling campaign contributions for 2012 from traitors, globalists and foreign interests. That's all "CIR" and amnesty are about, and all illegal immigration has ever been about. It's how over time you gain the political power to end the United States and march towards One World Government.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I like reading some of the comments, it seems America has opened her eyes and said "What the ****!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "I like reading some of the comments, it seems America has opened her eyes and said "What the V****V!"
    Most Americans who have been paying attention see what is going on, and we've got 2 years to open the eyes of everyone who doesn't see, yet. Lets do it folks. Lets inform all our fellow citizens about what is happening to the United States because of illegal immigration.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I hope Black and Hispanic Americans are watching, listening and thinking about what this means when the President and First Lady of the United States want to sell out their job to a foreign national in our country illegally. I hope they understand that Black and Hispanic Americans are the first line victims of illegal immigration and while illegal aliens may today have your job, your wages and free benefits and services reserved for you as US citizens, it's still illegal and Americans still have the power and authority to enforce our laws and remove these thieves and moochers from our country.

Once CIR ad Amnesty pass, all these millions of illegal aliens become legal, become permanent residents, become permanent workers, become permanent groups on welfare that you pay for, and in a few years thereafter become permanent voters who won't be voting with you, my friends, they'll be voting with Mexico, Colombia, Guatemala, China, Brazil, Korea, European Union, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Russia to name a few.

I also hope that Americans who are part of a minority race or ethnic group think back on American History and learn who it was that ended slavery, who established equal rights for all persons in the United States with 3 Amendments to the US Constitution, who authored and fought for and passed 4 US civil rights acts in the US including the US voting rights act, who wrote the amicus brief on behalf of the federal government for Brown in Brown versus the US Board of Education, who enforced the US Supreme Court ruling in Brown versus Board of Education, who passed the first minimum wage laws, who established the 40 hour work week and automatic over-time, who established the first worker safety laws, child labor laws, who established OSHA and EPA and citizenship for American Indians, and voting rights for women and equal pay for equal work, and so much more.

All these initiatives were Republican initiatives that dedicated Republicans fought for to make reality for the people of the United States, since the day our party was formed, because this is the reason our party was formed in 1854 to do these things.

The reason it's important you reflect on these facts, is so you can know who and what party has truly been looking out for your liberty and prosperity all these years and which one still is today, which is why it is Republicans, once again, who are fighting to protect the meaning and value of your citizenship, the value and security of your job and employment opportunities by fighting for secure borders, deportation of illegal aliens and enforcement of US immigration law by all means necessary, whatever it takes.

And something else you should keep in mind. Republicans have never conditioned our efforts to fight for your freedom, liberty or prosperity on whether you voted for our candidates or not. We've always done it because it was always the right thing to do. And it still is, and we're still doing it for you and all our fellow citizens.
    Despite the fact that illegal aliens are not eligible to take my job, there are many of us (Blacks) who are fully aware that America is fighting for her life. While we are not out there in numbers with the tea partiers (although if I were unemployed I would be) there are more than a few of us who are wide awake and fighting behind the scenes.

I am Black and middle class and gainfully employed. I have worked since I was 16 years old and have never collected a penny in welfare, social services, food stamps, etc in my entire life.

Not all of us are low income, minimum wage earners and welfare recipients. Illegal immigration affects ALL Americans, including White, unemployed, low income, minimum wage earners and welfare recipients.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

WhatMattersMost, you're black?

I don't know why, but from your user name I always thought you were Irish!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    WhatMattersMost, you're black?
    All my life
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

"GET EM!"

"I'm half "Hey! Baby what's goin' on!" and half "Oh! my goodness!"

[quote="AZres"]
    “Immigration reform has been at the top of my husband's agenda from the minute he thought about running for this office,â€

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Despite the fact that illegal aliens are not eligible to take my job, there are many of us (Blacks) who are fully aware that America is fighting for her life. While we are not out there in numbers with the tea partiers (although if I were unemployed I would be) there are more than a few of us who are wide awake and fighting behind the scenes.

Illegal immigration affects ALL Americans, including White, unemployed, low income, minimum wage earners and welfare recipients.
    Yes, and even tho the Demos were clobbered in the Congressonal elections, 'Bama remains fixated on amnesty for his precious Undocumented Democrats.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast