Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First-time Border crossers will be headed to jail

Border crossers will be headed to jail
    By AP

Thursday, October 25, 2007

TUCSON, Ariz. — Illegal border crossers arrested along Arizona's stretch of U.S.-Mexican border will soon find themselves facing two weeks to six months in jail, which now is reserved only for repeat crossers and those with criminal records.

The sector is working toward a zero-tolerance program known as “Operation Streamlineâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doing a happy Dance
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I think we should make this mandatory all along the border. Not just in selected areas.

An excellent idea whose time has come. It shouldn't take too long for them to realize the only way to enter the US is to apply and wait for the OK.

If illegal border crossers and given 30 day jail sentences, make them work it off. I'm sure farmers would love the cheap labor, but their wages would go to pay for their stay in jail. They can also work to build new jails or tent cities.

Anyone wanting to come to the US should do so the legal way, no matter what the hassle is (remember legal immigrants did it, so why the special treatment?) or be fingerprinted, jailed and fined!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Just let me know. I'll be there hammering nails for the extra prisons. Or hey, I'll help put up the Arpaio type tents.

I think it will be tents. They should set up these tents in our farm fields and let them work off the fines and then deport them.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    1st time should also be a felony
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I agree, first time should be a felony, 2 years working in the fields and cleaning up their trash in the desert, to pay for their time in jail!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I agree, first time should be a felony, 2 years working in the fields and cleaning up their trash in the desert, to pay for their time in jail!!
    1st time - 1 year hard labor prison
    2nd time - 3 years hard labor prison
    3rd time - 10 years hard labor prison
    4th time - 25 years hard labor prison

And all these prisons can be located outside the US.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Now there is an insentive to quite coming here illegally!! I like it, it should become law!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast