Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is NOTHING RACIST about this song!!!

Everyone in America should be able to speak English. It is the language of our country and we SHOULD make it official.

Everyone who ever came to America learned English and all NEW IMMIGRANTS TO OUR COUNTRY SHOULD SPEAK ENGLISH!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One simple question on language

DO YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THAT WE COULD REQUIRE MEXICO, CHINA, RUSSIA, IRAN, VENEZUELA, OR ANY COUNTRY TO SPEAK ENGLISH IF WE MOVED THERE?

There is nothing racist about this song. I don't understand people being offended by American patriotism. English is the official language of our nation. This is something to be proud of. This nation has assimilated into one melting pot, with a common language and culture.

Are these people also offended by the sight of our flag? Are they offended when someone says "The Pledge of Allegiance."?

I sent Tampa Bays 10 my letter of disgust. R/ Skip

VIDEO

http://www.tampabays10.com/video/news/? ... &sid=54587

Plant City, Florida – At least 2 people walked out of the 45th annual East Hillsborough Law Enforcement Appreciation dinner in Plant City Tuesday right after the hired entertainment performed their first song.

“The song was entitled, ‘Press 1 For English,’â€

Plant City, Florida – At least 2 people walked out of the 45th annual East Hillsborough Law Enforcement Appreciation dinner in Plant City Tuesday right after the hired entertainment performed their first song.
    Don't leave mad, just leave and don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like the song. It should be awarded a Grammy.

Those fools in Flolida have been drinking too much of the politically correct kool-aid.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Press . . . . what?

I ran across a site very similar to this. It shows where this land is heading if English is gets out of control.

You have got to read the ending, so so fitting.

http://www.scba.us/ILLEGALS/Why_we_need ... erica.html

Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

english song may be offensive

Those people who walked out of the dinner were pissed off because it wasn't sung in spanish!!

Rivoli review was removed from the link. Any other place it could be found? (song that was anti-illegal immigrant performed in Plant City, FL)>

Are these people also offended by the sight of our flag? Are they offended when someone says "The Pledge of Allegiance."?[/quote]

Yes, actually, they are. Very offended, in fact.

And here in AZ they will be becoming a lot more offended.......there is now a law in effect requiring that the American Flag and copies of the Bill of Rights and Constitution be displayed in every classroom. Ohhhhh boy....this is going to go over big

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast