Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Former DHS Chief "Get Over It"

Former DHS Chief Tells Critics Of Immigration Reform To "Get Over It," Warns Against Being "Arrogant"
    By Mike Levine
    Created 2011-03-01 16:01
    The nation's first homeland security secretary said Tuesday that critics of immigration reform need to "get over it," and warned that Americans shouldn't be so "arrogant" as to believe that "everybody that comes across the border wants to be an American citizen."

Speaking at Georgetown University to celebrate the eight anniversary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, former secretary Tom Ridge said he hopes "sometime in the future" the U.S. government takes a serious look at immigration policy "in general," even though “it's the third rail of contemporary politics right now."

"At some point in time you've got to say to yourself, 'We're not sending 12 million people home,'â€
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Ridge is an idiot! We are fully aware that most illegals have no interest in becoming citizens. They are here to get our jobs, free health care at our emergency rooms, and a free education for their children. It's no wonder our government is so screwed up, with people like Ridge, Chertoff and Napolitano running the DHS. We need to clear the decks and get some patriots in government!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

quote("I don’t think you should be that arrogant," he said. "A lot of them just want to come up here to work lawfully and go back home." )quote

And a "lot" come to get free health care, school, food-stamps,etc. and few want to return to Mexico yet there loyalty remains with Mexico, Mr Ridge the arrogance is with you and your crowd who never are required to live with your decisions however working class Americans are. Come out of your gated community and slum a little to see what life is like either that or just shut up.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

We're not going to send them home, so let's just figure out a way to legitimize their status, create a new system, and I think that will add more to border security than any number of fences we can put across the border."
    That is why they are here by the millions. They are getting jobs and
    "A lot of them just want to come up here to work lawfully
    THEY DO NOT WORK HERE LAWFULLY!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO THEIR JOBS! And that is why we have this problem before us. He ought to be tried for TREASON!

And they wonder why AMERICANS ARE PISSED OFF!

We are not racists,we just have contempt for people who think this way and place criminals above their own citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    Ridge is an idiot! We are fully aware that most illegals have no interest in becoming citizens. They are here to get our jobs, free health care at our emergency rooms, and a free education for their children. It's no wonder our government is so screwed up, with people like Ridge, Chertoff and Napolitano running the DHS. We need to clear the decks and get some patriots in government!
    Well said. It's the politicians that want illegals to become citizens - visions of new voters dance in their heads.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He can stick it where the sun don't shine as far as I'm concerned!

And he's admitting the obvious...many illegals don't want to become (real) American citizens-they want to make this a new country altogether and only become citizens so they can advance their polical agenda.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Tom Ridge can go pound sand where the sun dont shine and do it as VIGOROUSLY AS POSSIBLE for the Greatest Effect

Unemployment at 10.2%

U-6 Unemployment at 23.2% (Numbers NOT Seen Since the Great Depresssion) in case you are wondering that breaks down to 36.7 Million Americans

46.7 Million Americans on Food Stamps

7 Million Homes Forclosed and Americans evicted onto the streets

So ya see Tom "The Mega Globalist" Ridge

As you pass your Grey Pupon Mustard from your Limo to the Limo next to you holding Janet Napolitano's corrupt FAT ASS..... life really hasnt changed much for you or your family

BUT ... it has for us dramatically

We refuse to give Amnesty to not 12 Million Illegal Aliens "The Low Ball Number" that you crack heads keep feeding us

We refuse to give Amnesty to 32 - 48 Million Illegal Aliens (Thats the real ball park number)

so getting back to my point dear ole Tom ... we will NOT give them the right to compete for what FEW JOBS are out there, so even more Americans can be evicted or go into the unemployment lines to feed the Globalist Beast in you

So stick your NEOCON Globailist Head Back Into the Limo and stop Smoking the Crack

and consider moving to Mexico... I for one will be glad to wave Austa ~ La Bye Bye
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Yeah , right

The 3 stooges

These 3 have done more to contribute TO THE PROBLEM than anyone else

All 3 should be tried for treason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast