Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    There Is no comment that I can make that could show how IDIOTIC that these people are We are supposed to "get over" the fact that Illegals are destroying the very fabric of this nation, and continue to do so because people like him keep enabling the Illegal alien cause. Truly sickening

If memory serves me correctly, Washington D.C. is ten square miles, which would make for a forty mile perimeter.

Sure would be nice to build a wall around that swamp to keep all of the critters in there. Americans could then throw over some illegal aliens from around the world for entertainment and cheap labor for our enlightened ones. (Mod Edit/rule violation/RB)

Sorry.. just a fantastic fantasy. I think it comes from having one of those ant farms when I was a kid.

Banned
    They ain't hopping a wall or swimming the river because they want a vacation in the USA. We need to put troops ont he border..stop them..give em a boot in the butt and send them home.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    If memory serves me correctly, Washington D.C. is ten square miles, which would make for a forty mile perimeter.

Sure would be nice to build a wall around that swamp to keep all of the critters in there. Americans could then throw over some illegal aliens from around the world for entertainment and cheap labor for our enlightened ones. (Mod Edit/rule violation/RB)

Sorry.. just a fantastic fantasy. I think it comes from having one of those ant farms when I was a kid.
    I know exactly how you feel roundabout ... The blood was shooting out of my eyes as i read this garbage....

tom ridge is wrong ,

we WILL and we CAN deport 12 million people ....

maybe we won't do it in one year , but we CAN do it over the course of seven years ....

topsecret10 wrote,
    this garbage....
    Yup, no doubt........................if I could just find the words to express my thoughts.

Mr Tom Ridge,

You need to get over it and understand that the American people will NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12