Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Former V.P. Sen. Al Gore issued commendation by NumbersUSA

Due to his record of immigration issues votes former US Vice President and Senator Al Gore was issued a certificate of commendation for his voting record as a Congressman and as a Senator. This occured at a speech and book signing held by Harvard Book Store for his book "Our Choice" at the First Parish Church Unitarian in Cambridge, Massachusetts on November 7th.

This is an extension of an existing program betterimmigration.com which gives a grade equivalent to the former and current members of the federal legislative branch. The certificate was a poster size hard copy of his grade card which was laminated and matted.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &retired=1
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    Wow that's so surprising. Gore might have been against amnesty but he turned the good into evil when he lied and marketed his massive lies to the American public about "global warming" so he and his "elites" could profit from the phony "green movement".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sincerely hope this PR move by NumbersUSA works....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll give credit where credit is due on the Amnesty side of it, but the whole global warming thing is a lie.
    Genesis 8:22 makes it quite clear.
    While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Apparently Al Gore thinks he knows more than God then??

NOT!

Gore was more qualified to be president than Obama, Clinton, Carter... He served in Army, the House, the Senate and was VP. I'm sure he was moderate and reasonable when it came to immigration issues.

That's all I have to say.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by partwerks
    I'll give credit where credit is due on the Amnesty side of it, but the whole global warming thing is a lie.
    Genesis 8:22 makes it quite clear.
    While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Apparently Al Gore thinks he knows more than God then??

NOT!
    Here's a quote from Gore's book titled "Earth in the balance."

"Refusing to accept the earth as or sacred mother, these Christians have become a dangerous threat to the survival of humanity. They are the blight on the enviroment and to believe in Bible prophecy is unforgivable."

Not everyone here and a credit to our movement is a "born again Christian" or even Christian.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)