Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fort Worth Straw Poll

Fort Worth Straw Poll

A word of caution:

This is going to be a long message and will probably take a while to load as there are many photos in here along with a lot of personal ranting: Yes Ranting, the Straw Poll was set up and as crooked as any political action I have seen in years, after 50 years of being a Republican I can honestly say I am ashamed of my association with that group. This Poll has all the earmarks of a Fascist Regime and a staged event to discredit only one man. Ron Paul. His people from San Antonio had registered online and gotten a receipt saying registration at 10 AM. The busload was there but the registrars grabed their paper work and left the tables at exactly 10 AM saying the registration ENDED at 10. They refused to allow that busload of folks into the voting area. YET... just a few moments later another group showed up that were not Paul supporters and were ushered in by the back door. Yes that was documented and photographed. Gov. Rick Perry had the audacity to say via video ( too chicken to appear in person) that Texas has no candidate in the presidential race ! who the hell does he think Ron Paul is?

The speakers were all pro war, seems like if you don't want to stay there and keep on dying for the Bush empire you are not a good American and do not support our troups. Well folks I support our troups enough I want them to come home and quit dying for Profit for the powers that be. To fight a war is one thing to be caretakers for the profit of the elite is quite another. I am truly ashamed to say I am a Republican.

It is time to quit voting and supporting a party but look at the man, check his background and voting record, who has he aligned himself with, how many times has he changed his stance on a bill or vote? There is only one that has a solid 20 year record with no flip floping, never took any lobby money, never been bought by corporations and has stated many times his platform. NEVER CHANGES...

To see the video of the actual supporters being turned away from voting at this straw poll watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDnWT4gCJSE

As you can see it did start on the sidewalks but just kind of spilled over into the streets. It was obvious Ron Paul ruled the Straw poll and should have won hands down. Never the less with all the dirty tricks played and outright illegal shenanagins used by the GOP he still won third place. Their goal was to have Fred Thompson the winner but Duncan Hunter managed to edge him out. I will be surprised if Hunter does not issue a statement about the management of this event. If he doesn't he will certainly be shown to be one of the Neo cons himself and not worthy of consideration. I am sure he saw what was going on just as did everyone there.

emailed from Granny Warriors

I just watched the video.......pretty sad!

I did hear that the most crooked state in the union, Texas refused to allow any delegates wearing Ron Paul T-Shirts to cast a vote or even enter the straw poll.

However, Paul still came in third. Duncan Hunter came in first as I understand it. And Fred Thompson came in second.

So to me that says, the law abiding Texans are ready to start deporting some illegals with the help of Hunter and/or Paul !!! Can anyone possibly imagine what the Ron Paul vote would have been if the "Bush" owned Republican party in Texas had actually allowed a fair straw poll?

It was the frist Texas Straw Poll. Too bad mistakes like that were made.

The notice I received said, "Saturday, from 6 A.M.-10 A.M." It did not say you will not be admitted after 10am. The GOP should at least refund them.

I hope the Ron Paul supporters were able to make the best of a bad situation.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that Ron Paul has won every single poll. The elites are shaking in their boot straps. That video was unbelievable!!! Proof....

You know....maybe it won't be illegal immigration that lights the match.

United States of Tyrannical Rule America

It is obvious that the Republican party (Martinez) plans to pull this crap at every straw poll from here on out. This straw poll is a strong indicator of how the general election of '08 will go..full of corruption..and as for us who disagree with the results, there will be a detention center waiting for us. Whether it's a corrupt election or the implementation of martial law after an attack by our own government's design (you can consider the allowance of Mexican trucks into the U.S. unchecked as one of those designs), if we revolt, there will be the detention centers for us. We are in a state of anarchy now. Greed sucessfully circumvents our laws and our government is corrupted by the same greed. Nothing positively productive to our culture and our way of life is being sought by our lawmakers. It's going to take an all out revolt to turn this around and for those who revolt, there will be the detention centers waiting for them. We must not let them stop us. It is they who are the criminals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

GO Ron PAUL ... you and Tom Tancredo

GO Ron PAUL ... you and Tom Tancredo

President / Vice President

Woooooo Hooooo

America is going to see a shocker on the next Election

THAT STRAW POLL IS NULL AND VOID

Amazing...... thats OUR REPUBLICAN PARTY THAT YOU A _ _ WIPES ARE TRYING TO HIJACK

THAT STRAW POLL IS NULL AND VOID

Find the FEMA Concentration Camp Near You!

It is obvious that the Republican party (Martinez) plans to pull this crap at every straw poll from here on out. This straw poll is a strong indicator of how the general election of '08 will go..full of corruption..and as for us who disagree with the results, there will be a detention center waiting for us. Whether it's a corrupt election or the implementation of martial law after an attack by our own government's design (you can consider the allowance of Mexican trucks into the U.S. unchecked as one of those designs), if we revolt, there will be the detention centers for us. We are in a state of anarchy now. Greed sucessfully circumvents our laws and our government is corrupted by the same greed. Nothing positively productive to our culture and our way of life is being sought by our lawmakers. It's going to take an all out revolt to turn this around and for those who revolt, there will be the detention centers waiting for them. We must not let them stop us. It is they who are the criminals.
    For those that didnt know it... there are hundreds of concentration camps already built in the good ol USA

Find the FEMA Concentration Camp Near You!

http://www.greatdreams.com/concentratio ... ations.htm
    http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration.htm
    http://www.stanley2002.org/Concentratio ... Index.html
    http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid={62C8724D-AE8A-4B5C-94C7-70171315C0A0}&dateid=38741.5136277662-858254656

whodathunkit ..... Now what in the world would FEMA need Concentration Camps for .... and soooooooooo many of them ......

Two things you cant trust. A conservative and a republican. They are owned by the big business machine.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast